[Gay Sexcapades] Things I Learned at a Safe Sex Party

Feeder

To see The Slut's original blog post click here

I was horny, horny, horny Sunday evening, but it was getting late and I had to work the next day.* So, I was cruising for a "future endeavor" to get my self into... perhaps over Memorial Day Weekend.

Luckily for me, I stumbled upon this on MANHUNT:

6a00e550196ddb8834013481cbb952970c-250wi* 6a00e550196ddb8834013481cbb98e970c-250wi* 6a00e550196ddb8834013481cbbb1f970c-250wi* 6a00e550196ddb88340133ee9a4598970b-250wi*

THAT is Vance.* 25yo, 5'8", 145lbs, toned, lean and smooth... just my type.

I sent him my usual message:

"U into getting filled with cum by a group of hot tops?"

To which he replied:

"YES!"

Pretty soon we were chatting and making plans. He didn't want to wait until the weekend, (1) because he was so excited to do it, and (2) because he was afraid guys might be getting out of town for the holiday.* So, we made some plans for Monday night.* He eventually decided he didn't want to be a cumdump and wanted to have a safe sex gangbang.* As horny as I was, I agreed.*

I immediately sent an email to THE LIST and posted an ad on CRAIGSLIST to start rounding up guys.* Only a few boys from THE LIST responded, being the dedicated barebackers they are.* But, by Monday afternoon we had 17 guys who wanted to plow his ass.*

Being that it was his first time, I figured the chances of him flaking were pretty high.* But, he stayed in touch all day and when I told him I'd be done with work at 5:00pm, he said:

"I'll be there at 5:01!"

He showed up right on time.* And was every bit as hot as his pics.* Perfect lean body with zero body fat, rock hard 8-pack abs, and a hot bubble butt that was begging for a tongue and cock in it.*

He showered and got cleaned up and we chatted for a bit before guys arrived.* Such a nice, intelligent, interesting guy!

LESSON 1: Safe tops are way more high-maintenance than bareback pigs.* I'm pretty used to dealing with the guys who ask endless questions trying to decide whether they want to come.* But, I have never seen anything like the questions these guys asked.*

Q:
"Who all is going to be there?"
A: Brian, Scott, Paul, Ed, David, Jorge, and Kevin. Does that help?

Q:
"Can I see their pics?"
A: No.

Q:
"How many guys will be there at 6:17pm?"
A: I don't know, this is not Open Table.

Q:
"Will other guys try to touch me?"
A: Depends on how ugly you are.

Q:
"What will the temperature be in the room?"
A: Exactly 69 degrees.

Q:
"Do you think the bottom boy will go on a carriage ride with me in Central Park and be my monogamous boyfriend for the next 8 years?"
A: Yes. He is a total slut pig, but you are the one he has been waiting for to take him away from all of this.

You get the picture.

Which leads us to:

LESSON 1.5: The guys who ask the most questions are the least likely to show up.

But, actually, the first guy to show up was one of the most high-maintenance, and I was pretty surprised he showed.* He looked like he had stepped right of the set of a Bollywood movie, complete with purple sport coat and all.* He claimed to be a married straight guy, said he only wanted to be sucked off, and wasn't into the bottom boy at all.* So why did he come?* Who knows... but the bottom boy sucked his dick like a champ. Vance later complained that the guy was "weird"... and he was.* But, the surest sign of a real slut is when he does his job regardless of the circumstances.

While Vance sucked Bollywood, I started getting his hole ready by fingering and rimming him.* Damn, he is a fucking tight boy!* And his butt is an ass eater's gourmet treat.*

Next to arrive was my buddy, Noah.* He said he would be in a bit of a hurry and asked if he could fuck Vance as soon as he walked in.* Of course!* He wasted no time coming out of his clothes and started by eating Vance's ass.* Pretty soon Noah was lubed up, covered and plowing Vance's hot hole.* Vance continued to slurp on Bollywood's raging hard cock, stopping only long enough for Noah to throw him into the next position.* Noah smiled at me a few times to show is approval of the slut.* He called me over a few times to show me his huge cock pumping in and out of that tight little hole.* The bottom boy was moaning in pleasure.

After Noah blew his first load, he ripped the condom off, threw it away and laid back to chat awhile.

LESSON 2: Friendly banter freaks married/straight/safe guys out.* Bollywood lost his hard-on as soon as we started chatting.* Vance seemed friendly and joined in the banter.* Maybe it was a blessing, because Bollywood soon grew bored and bolted.*

Noah then asked Vance:

"You ready for another round?"

"SURE!"

Noah slammed his hole again and was pumping away when someone else was at the door.

It was James, an Asian twink.* I had to get special permission from Vance for him to attend, as he isn't usually into Asian guys ("too submissive").* James seemed very nervous and was almost relieved when Michael, a guy from THE LIST, showed up.

Michael came in as Noah was shooting load number 2, and immediately fed Vance his cock.* James told Michael to go ahead and go next.* Michael suited up and slid his massive dick into our bottom slut.*

It didn't take that long for Michael to shoot load number 3, but he hung around to play some more.* James then gave the bottom boy what seemed to be a pretty mediocre fuck.*

Next through the door was a muscled smooth black dude.* He started tag-teaming Vance along with Michael.* They made a pretty good team switching off while Vance took every inch of their cocks.* While one of them was pumping the whore's hole, the other one would straddle the bottom and feed him their huge cock.* I was told later that Vance took three loads down his throat.*

Then came a very nice surprise... a really hot boy with a great personality, good group energy, etc.* Greg is a member of the THE LIST.

LESSON 3: There are apparently a fair number of guys on THE LIST who are only into safe sex.* I was told they don't show up because of the "NO CONDOMS" rule for most of my parties.* But, damn, this boy was hot... I'd definitely make an exception for him and later told him so.

Greg stripped down to show off his smoking hot body and his gorgeous throbbing cock.* Pretty soon he was in the middle of the action pounding away at the slut's hot hole... his perfect bubble ass pumping away like waves in the ocean.* It was a great sight.

LESSON 4: Safe tops CAN be fun!

After he was done he laid back while me and the Asian kid played with his dick for a while.* He got into a pretty nice scene with the two black guys while the three of them abused Vance's hole as Vance moaned in ecstasy.**

Pretty soon, all three of them were cumming in pretty quick succession.* They all yanked off their condoms and tossed them aside.

Here is the highlight of the night for me:* I paid close attention to where Greg threw his condom.* As soon as no one was watching, I snatched up that condom and slurped down his hot load out of it.* Mmmmmmmm... fucking delicious!*

6a00e550196ddb88340133ee9aa281970b-250wi LESSON 5: Safe fucking is messy!* I know that is counter-intuitive.* Who among us doesn't love a squishy, sloppy, messy hole?* In total, eight guys fucked Vance last night.* And they went through a ton of condoms.* There were condom wrappers and used condoms all over the place.* Way messier than any bareback party I've ever had.* Somehow a boy's hole seems to be the perfect receptacle for all that cum without all the clutter.

LESSON 6: Safe fucking is a bit anti-climatic.* Yes, everybody still cums and that's the whole point I guess, but there is definitely a sense of accomplishment and conquest to bareback fucking.* At the end of the night, we can admire the boy's sloppy hole and enjoy the end results of our efforts.* No body ever asked "How many cocks has he had?" while almost everybody at a bareback party asks "How many loads does he have in him so far?"* Are barebackers too obsessed with MEASURING our success?

As the party wound down, one more guy showed up from THE LIST.* He was a great fucker and really pounded the hell out of Vance's hole.* He had apparently been to a bareback party of mine before, but unfortunately I don't remember his name.

After everyone was gone, Vance clearly wanted more dick, but no one was on his way over and our slut needed to get home to his clueless boyfriend.* I ended the night by fucking Vance and eating his hole until he shot a huge load all over his stomach, which I quickly slurped up.*

All-in-all, it was a pretty fun fuckfest for a Monday night.* I definitely prefer barebacking, but maybe I should throw a few safe parties in every now and then just to mix things up a bit.*

GaySexcapades?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

rSjvEPrckb0

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.