STL hookups

xyvortex

Anybody know a good place in the STL area for an anonymous fuck? I live on the IL side and the only place I'm familiar with is a bookstore in Brooklyn but guys mostly only blow there, I'm looking to get fucked.

Go to The Club (bathhouse) in St. Louis.There is a website. Just search for The Club (there are several around the country). Go to the St. Louis location and it has pictures and address.

It is small compared to others, but is clean and nice. You can get rooms (no tv), rooms (with tv),VIP rooms (large),lockers. There is a large hot tub, outdoor pool in summer, steam room (cruisy),a sling room open to anyone(you'll love that. An exercise room, two gloryhole rooms next to a play area.

Do not be shy. Get in he sling and be prepared to get fucked. You can request a condom or not. If you are picky, get a room and lay in the nude on your stomach with the door open. Guys wil check you out and if they want to fuck you they will come in. Say yes or no thank you.I go late on Sarturday night and after 2 am Sunday morning it can get hot with more barebackers there. They just want to fuck and go home.

It's not as good as Steamworks Chicago, but you should get fucked. Steamwoks Chicago is awesome with a lot more men and a lot more barebacking.

If you go, write up a story about our experience.