A good day

pisces bearcub

Yesterday (Friday) turned into a pretty good day. I headed into the city for the day to get away. Met up with a buddy from Growlr. Really hot bear, nice cock, beautiful body. We spent about two hours kissing, cuddling and sucking. I swallowed his first load, very tasty. He fingered my ass quite nicely while I shot my load, then he shot another load on my belly. I had hoped he would have fucked me, but not this time.

After leaving his place, I decided I wasn't done yet, so I headed down to the bathhouse. I wasn't there very long when this good looking stud approached me just outside my room. We started to make out, and i was down on my knees quite quickly. He has a very nicely sized cock, which fit nicely into my mouth. I sucked him for a few minutes, then we went back to making out. He started playing with my hole, and soon, he was getting ready to fuck me. Unfortunately, he grabbed a rubber and used it. He did fuck good, and for quite a while. He didn't blow his load yet, he wasn't ready for it. I went back to work on his cock, then migrated to his hole, rimming him for probably 30 minutes. I was hoping he'd be dumping a load into me, but that didn't happen. Damn, lost out on that one! After he left, I wandered around for a bit, then made my way to the gloryhole booths. I sucked off another guy there, very nice cock, thick enough I had trouble getting my mouth around it. I took his load and swallowed it. shortly before I left, I had a guy ask me to chew on his nut sack. Me being the trampy guy that I am, said sure. I really worked his sack, and he ended up blowing his load all over himself while I was going to town on his bag. Dammit, another wasted load of cum. By this time, I figured I should really think about headed home, I was pretty certain that hubby was wondering what I was doing. heh heh heh.

All in all, a pretty fine day. well, except for the weather, but we just won't go there.