Turn this NYC "muscle straight" boy into you and your friends cum dump

Im basically a straight guy really into girls but love huge cocks. started with TS like most guys I read about then when I started noticing I have an inner slut in me and I need bigger cock I had to start looking elsewhere. then i had a guy popper me up and hold a rag full of poppers under my nose until i felt like i was going to pass out and then he gave me my first Raw cock a few weeks ago and like most of you said it was awesome. I don't do an drugs just drink and i need poppers to get slutty but was thinking how hot it would be to have a gay guy invite me over and have me put on a sexy pair of underwear and start servicing his hung gay friends. (I am really only into gay guys with big cocks, no closeted guys or bi, something about a gay guy dominating me makes me feel like a slut) well if anyone else like a muscle slutty closeted guy and is gay I guess you know what to do. (hope I didn't offend anyone in anyway, and just had to get this quick post out of my system since I was thinking about writing one for sooooooooo long, guess it took me taking on a few raw cocks to work up the nerve ;)