Piercing Questions

Rayne

And it's done - so fucking horny! God knows how I'm going to go a couple of weeks without wanking!! As the piercer was marking my cock - it was leaking precum.

Well done! It's almost like having a new dick isn't it? :) For the record I had a wank within twentyfour hours of having it done

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's done - so fucking horny! God knows how I'm going to go a couple of weeks without wanking!! As the piercer was marking my cock - it was leaking precum.

The pain wasn't exactly a pleasure - but it only lasted a few seconds. I kinda forgot how bad it was as soon as I saw how horny it looked. How I'm going to stop myself getting a stiffy?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61885[/ATTACH]

Agree with melvin0095 on getting a stiffy, I did whack off about a week after I got my PA just be very careful not to touch the piercing or to let friction get to it, I stimulated the bottom part of my cock. It is a great feeling and you will love it !!!

Yeah - I was never going to go a couple of weeks without wanking ;-)

Today's day 4. The occasional bleeding had stopped yesterday morning. I had a day out on the bike with no trouble - came home horny, wondering what would happen if I got a stiffy. And the answer - nothing - no pain / no blood. So then I started jacking off - really gently, with no great power - just stroking the shaft and not touching the head - and 10 minutes later I shot a huge load!!

God it felt good. It wasn't quite as amazing as I thought it would be... but there again, I wasn't touching the head at all as it's still very tender. Hopefully that'll happen once it's healed a little more.