[BB Cunt] L.A. CUMCUMP Part 1 - On a cumtakin tour through the city

Feeder

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

As you probably already read in prior emials, a guy called Ted hit me up and sais he wants to whore me out to his lsit of tops. His homepage is tedscumwhores.blogspot.com

I was turend on by being one of his "cumwhores" and agreed. So, friday night we were chatting online and I needed cum up my ass. He said he'll see what he can do. Two minutes later I recieved a text: "Ted top here. I wanna breed yur ass". So, Ted obviously gave out my cell number to his list of tops. I was turned on by knowing all those guys have my cell and know I am a cumwhore- I did not even care what those guys look like. So I decided I 'll make a little tour through the city to collect cumloads from Teds tops. Soon I got the second and third text message ("Black Ted top - huge dick! Cum take my load!" , "Whore cum over!")WOW, Ted obviously REALLY has a HUGE pool of breeding tops always ready for a hot cumdump to take their loads! NICE! I got into the car and drove over to the first top, took about 30 minutes (Damn , that city is soo huge!) I got there - nice muscular black guy - huge dick. He was up for a pump n dump because he needed to run to the gym. 2 minutes, first load - thanks! Off to the next guy, took his load (he could not get hard first, took abut 20 minutes). After that I ran to take load number 3. Number 3 was Jerry, Teds "monitor". Ted said if I want to be whored out the next day, I would have to meet Jerry to get "test - fucked". Jerry loves loaded, cummy ass.I loved the way he treated me, very bossy and giving me directions. He forced me on my knees, gave me his cock to suck on and fucked me doggy on his bed. He was pretty verbal and came within 5 minutes. So, I thought, obviously I passed the test... I had more text messages from Ted tops, drove over to see number 4 (black guy too, hot young athletic). Traffic got really horrible, so I decided to take more loads at a sexclub called Slammer instead of driving through the city. I texted back to all the tops that I 'll be there in 30 minutes. One guy got back to me and said he lives close and I should go take his load before I go to Slammer. Of course - I drove over to see that guy. Latin, HUGE dick, very butch & verbal. Fucked me hard - LOVED it, gave me a HUGE load. With 5 loads up my ass I made my way to Slammer. And I was a total pig there. Stripped down to only jocks and leather boots and cruised the club. Very sleazy, smell of cum and sweat, darkroom... MY kind of place!I bent over everywhere I saw a hard dick and took 7 more loads up my ass, mostly in the darkroom so I really can't tell who gave me the loads... One guy took me to a room and started fingering my ass. He felt the cum and started moaning

"Fuck yeah, you slut!"

"You wanna dump your load up there?"

"You better be sure, man!"

"That would make 12 loads than...." I replied.

That answer drove him wild, he fucked me hard and without mercy. He kept talking about how he loves bare sluts and cum taking whores. Man , I was so turned on. With a loud scream he gave me his laod. Thank god, I could not hold back any longer, and without touching my cock I shot my load all over my boots... So, 12 loads on my first cumhunt through LA - not bad! Ted surely knows how to make a bottom happy and I could not wait to hear back from him!

Next day I got an email from Ted:

"Dude - Just got back a RAVE / AMAZING review on you from Jerry- he said you are

SUPER HOT/model like, nice guy- got ass/hole/throat- follow direction-were among the great thins Jerry said... By the way- got 5 more emails from other ted tops that seeded you last night- YOU ARE A CUM-TAKING ROCK STAR.. all raved about your hole/throat/and hot body and handsome face..."

So, we decided Jerry would meet me at Slammer saturday night and Ted will promote my cunt to his tops asking them to come to Slammer and seed my hole...768888045280187337-4972444336261965255?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.