[Smooth Butt] NC cumdump...round 2!

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

back at it...so far have gotten 3 really great, really big loads. cock #4 is on his way up so no time to give details. i will catch up later. so far...as the black-eyed peas say..."tonight is a great night"!

load #4 just stop by and got dropped off. a fit young white guy with a really hard uncut 7 inch cock. he was quite eager and had several "false alarms"...acting like he was about to cum and then doesn't. finally...around like the 3rd time he acted like he was going to cum...just about when i gave up on his "crying wolf" act...he spurted a big load of seed in my mouth and down my chin until it dripped onto my chest. i made a meal out of him! (literally...because i skipped dinner tonight and need to get a few loads down my throat so i don't starve to death!).

also...i forgot to use antiperspirant this morning i stink of funky manscent...sweat and cum already (and it's only the fourth load). what the hell will i smell like after the 10th (or 15th) load!6735054797439398031-7223837417624860077?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.