Breaking a dry spell

lovetobottom2000

Decided to go to the adult bookstore across from work. Haven't been there for more than 2 years and always had some good encounters. It didn't disappoint this time as I managed to get 3 oral loads (1 from black guy, another from a bottom being fucked, and the last from the guy who was fucking the bottom). Being the cumslut that I was and not fully satisfied, I decided to hit the baths later. Waited until partner went to sleep then I sneaked out and got a locker at Chute.

Got fucked royally by a younger Hispanic guy in his room but didn't get his load as he just got there. Later an older good-looking guy hit me up and started sucking me but we switched and I ended up with his sweet oral load instead. Another daddy type kissed and fucked me a couple of times but didn't deposit any loads. I didn't have enough time to play all night so I decided to end the night by letting a sub bottom guy suck me to completion in the platform room. Before he could finish me off another top approached me from behind and started fucking me hard. He could have been the Hispanic guy who fucked me earlier but this guy's dick seemed thicker and it felt so good. A bunch of guys started gathering around enjoying the show. I got so tuned on that I jerked myself off to a huge orgasm that ended up squirting the audience below. What a great way to end the night!