Sauna/bathouse

newbiboi

My advice - especially for first-timers - is to get a room. A room ensures that you'll have at least one somewhat private place to play if you so choose. It'll also be "yours", so it gives you a little bit more control, and it's a place where you can chill out on your own for a while if you find yourself getting overwhelmed on your first visit.

Expect that many of the men you'll meet will want to bareback. I assume you're on this site because you're into barebacking, but if that's not the case, then you should be prepared to make that clear upfront, because once you start, a lot of guys won't ask.

Unless you enjoy spit or dry fucking, you should probably bring your own lube.

Expect to be ogled, touched, and groped by complete strangers.

Go in with an open mind, and a positive attitude, and enjoy!

The expected dress code at most bathhouses is either; towel, naked, or underwear. When cruising the halls, unless you feel like you look especially cute/sexy in your undies, I would suggest you simply wrap a towel around your waist. It's minimal, but it still leaves you with something for others to discover. If you're in the sauna, open it up, and let others see what you've got. When you're in your room, it just depends on what you think works for you. Many guys will get naked and leave their door open. I like to drape my towel halfway down my ass, for a Coppertone girl effect.

Well I went to the bathhouse/sauna.

The place stank of sex. I just wore a towel. I had all my holes used. I loved that I could just feel someone up whenever I wanted to. All I wore was a towel. I will be back :)

When I left I had never felt so much of a slut