Loaded at the sauna

Jakelc

My last loads were at the sauna, there wasn't many guys but I think I went through them all apart from a really femme bottom who was loud with a cock up his ass. A young chub was my first, really hot, small cock but pounded me hard anyway and went down and ate my ass after breeding me. Next guy wore a condom before a black daddy came in to reload me with his cum, he managed to get balls deep once before I blew my load and my cock went soft, he fucked me hard, making my cock swing like crazy, changed positions a few times before he bred me. I managed two other loads before leaving including a member of staff who I knew was well hung and had been watching me my last few visits. Went home after a chill in the hot tub one last blow job for a guy in the showers.