Sharing the son's boypussy

Does your daddy share you precious, tight, boypussy?

My daddy loves watching me enjoy getting fucked and filled by other big men. Daddy likes me to experience different nationalities and kinks. He chooses the perfect fuckbuddy for our hot, sweaty, sleazy sessions, someone who enjoys all of our fetishes, and unhibited exploration of sensation.

Daddy watches over me in protection with a rockhard hardon, as he sees these huge, raw, cocks disappear into his lil boy's hungry, waiting hole. I like to see daddy enjoy me experimenting and experiencing other men.

I know I am safe and protected because my Daddy always watches over me, and have his boy's hole get drilled.

My last cock adventure with daddy, was with a beautiful, black, well hung perv who raw fucked me and bred my ass, piss fucked me for a 48 hour party. In return, my daddy plowed the big black butt, and pounded his ass with his man juice. It was hot watching him raw fuck this sweaty black man that violated my tight hole. Daddy would suck the cum-covered black cock out of my butt, and suck on the juices from my hole, and we then all kiss and share.

We know its all about sex, and just sex. Our hearts our never affected. We have a very wild adventurous sex life... I hope everyone can say the same.

post-24321-140864353154_thumb.jpg

post-24321-140864353156_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1