[Hot Pigg] Booths Last Night

Feeder

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

So after going to a Poz meet and greet and not finding anyone I want to date, I figured why waste the buzz and decided to go to the booths around the corner. These aren't my favorite booths b/c usually uglies and today wasn't much different.

I walked around a bit and there were a few prospects. Cute short Lego Latin came into my booth. Started playing around. He blew me till I was hard then turned his ass to me. I felt around and he was fucking sloppy. Couldn't pass that up. I knelt down and ate that cum out like an Etheopian at Christmas. Tasted soooo good. I stood back up and began to fuck him. I got loud and kept asking if he wanted my poz load. He smiled and begged for it. I gave it to him as two sets of eyes watched through the glory hole.

I took a break and cleaned up. I wanted to get fucked but just nothing there. After a bit I settled for an older latin type. The kind that could be on the cover of a coffee bag. Not usually my type but obviously a top and a decent body. I blew him till he was hard. He wasn't that big but again, desperate times. I turned around and began to put his dick in my ass. Nails on chalkboard b/c guy asked for condom. I was like no and kept going at it. He didn't really complain. I kept pumping and pumping and felt him getting harder and knew he was close. He started to pull out and I pushed back to pin him against the wall. I knew he was cumming in my ass and didn't let him free until I knew I had the majority of his load. He immediately turned around to release the load and nothing was coming out. He He, knew I got it all. We cleaned up and went out separate ways.

I walked around for a bit but no one else showed so I went home. Gave one. Took one. Not terrible for ten bucks.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-1050001844310629931?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.