Unleashed myself

slutboy30

Last night I finally went and checked out one of the local bathhouses. Holy shit, it was amazing! Before I thought it was impressive if a guy was fucked by 5 or 6 cocks in a day, try 20 in a night! Most of them had really nice thickness too, some that I could not even get my mouth all the way down on. My favorite dude was this hot stud with a beautiful, meaty chest and the most beautiful cock I've had. I could get my mouth about 1/3 of the way down it was so thick but my ass took it like a champ.

For any of you young, fit guys out there wanting to know how to get fucked more, seriously go to a bath house! You will have guys lining up to use your hole ;)

there is nothing like a bath house to release your inner slut ;) I have been going for awhile but never become a cum whore until last year. I was plowed by a dozen men minimum. fucked others, sucked even more! CumUnion fun! and didnt see the majority of their faces...