[BB Cunt] L.A. CUMCUMP Part 2 - Sexclub Cumdump

Feeder

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

I got into contact with Jerry saturday and we decided to meet up at Slammer at 10pm. Ted came up with a hot idea: He wanted jerry two write the word "CUMDUMP" on my back. I said, thats hot and we can even count the loads I get by marking it on my back, too. So everybody at the club could see what I am there for. Ted said he got a lot of response on his e-blast promoting my ass. Before I went to Slammer, I hooked up with two big dicked black guys. Took a load from the first one real quick, the other guy was so tweaked out, he could not get a hard on. So I decided to leave for Slammer earlier than intented. I stripped doen to jocks and leather boots again, the wristband of my jocks said "Dirty fucker".

I took one load in the darkroom. Than I was crusing the place. A guy came after me and drag me to a dark corner. He whispered "Are you Ted's cumwhore?" I said yes and realised it must be Jerry when he took out a marker and began to write CUMDUMP on my back. SO HOT. People were watching and wondering whats happening...

"How many loads?" Jerry asked

"Only 2 so far" I replied.

He marked 2 strokes on my back and we started our hunt for cock and cum. It was a pity that noone wanted to fuck me in th eopen areas of the club at first. After trying to get someone to fuck me for 20 minutes, we decided to go to the darkroom. Jerry was cool, he gave instructions but did not force me to do anything. He let me run around on my own and met up with me once in a while to ask me for my loadcount. Unfortunately, not a lot tops showed up or they were just too shy to fuck me there... I had a hard time taking 9 more loads. Jerry gave me one in the darkroom after I was bred by some darkroom fucker. He loved shoving his dick up my cunt right after that guy left. He kept count on the loads I took, but as I said (and I really bent over for EVERY dick I saw), it was not too busy...

CIMG2542-.jpg

I came after a trucker guy fucked me in a room. He keopt saying things like: "U like that trucker's raw dick up your ass?", " You gonna get some redneck cum, boy!" - that really turned me on. I shot my load before he gave me his load, but it did not take long and I took his load too. BUT, as usual - afer I cum I am done. I met up with Jerry and said goodbye. 11 loads. Not bad... But it culd have been soooo much more! Thanks Ted & Jerry anyways, I had a great time!

Next day I was off to San Diego. What a boring city! Only 3 loads! On my way down there I got a text message from Jerry, who was busy reading my blog: "You should have told me you like frozen cum. I always keep a cum - icecube in my freezer, its 40 loads now!"

40 fucking loads in a frozen CUM ICECUBE??? DAMN FUCK YEAH! I immediately wrote back: "I 'll come back to L.A. to take THAT cum tomorrow!" Ted agreed to invite his tops to the session...768888045280187337-3611449560642333505?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.