[Hot Pigg] HOT SAILORS

Feeder

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

So I had no plans last night after work but when BellandChain messaged me to meet at a straight bar, I jumped at the chance. Little did I know I'd be spending the entire night with a gay, a princess fairy, and two fucking HOT SAILORS. One was Slutty Sailor. He's in the video at the end. He got drunk and flirted with anything that looked like a women. We were even told a story about him bringing home an asian tranny one night long ago lol. The other was Amazing Sailor. He I don't have a pic of. He is Amazing Sailor b/c he knew who he was and couldn't care less about anyone else. He was a blast to talk to. He didn't care that we were gay just that we were cool to hang with. We even passed a gay bar and he was like, "You need a drink. Let's get a drink." So in a popular gay bar with two straight sailors getting drunk. He even left our group to go say hi to random gay groups. He just was that cool. When we left him at the end of the night he had an adorable girl on him and a big ol smile on his face. :) Just a totally unexpected night.

Here's the Slutty Sailor for you're viewing pleasure. This was at a straight bar. The gay bar kinda creeped him out but he did meet a girl that blew him in a cab a few days earlier. Small world lol.

Till next load...

Video will be back soon. Didn't realize my name was said all throughout it.

5308634424048574265-5669842367939824927?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.