[Leather Skin Biker] Dominants 4 Ca$h

Feeder

To see Leather Skin Biker's original blog post click here

d4c-profile1-300x150.jpgMy Profile on D4C Site

Some of you may know that one of my fetishes is cashrape. There is a Web site out there designed for people like me. It has been moving from one hosting service to another for some time, but it seems to have stuck now at http://dom4cash.com. The site now has over 1,000 members. Some are paying and some are not. A membership fee is not required to use the site, but to enjoy all of its features it costs 30 GBP.

So far I have received $150 in tribute from three kunts on the site. This was over last weekend, when I set up my photo album, refined my profile, etc. And $50 of that $150 came from my cash slave in NYC.

I know that I have many readers out there who enjoy my blog, especially when I used to update it more frequently. For those who share my cashrape fetish, whether DOM or sub, I invite you to check out my profile on the D4C site at http://dom4cash.com/LthrSSkinBiker. Feel free to sign up for the site (free). Doms who would like me to add them as friends, just send a friend request. sub kunts who want me to add them as friends, be preapred to tribute me $50 through PayPal to LthrSkinBiker@gmail.com. I am also selling special “badges” on the site. They cost 35 GBP. Every time one of my badges is sold, I make 20 and the site owners make 15. So consider buying my badge.

For those of you who are not interested in the site, also feel free to send funds to me directly through PayPal at LthrSkinBiker@gmail.com. If you appreciate my work, and wish to show your support in a very tangible way, please consider doing so. Hell, it might motivate me to write. I’m serious.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.