[Midtown Mutt ATL] Fun and Convenient FB

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

It's almost always great when you can find a fuck buddy in the neighborhood. It's even better when the guy has a buff body, and like you, the guy is just out to nut and get on with life.

The last couple of Sundays, I've hooked up with a hot older guy (mid-50's is a guess -- his profile is obviously not correct as far as his age is stated). We met on bbrts and he has a nice, worked-out body and lives five minutes drive from me.

First time we played, I ate his beautiful ass out for 15 minutes before I pushed into him. He ended up riding my cock with me on my back as I emptied my nut into him and his spunk sprayed all over my pecs. The only way it could have been better is if he would have licked up his cum and then kissed me with it. Maybe another time.

Last weekend, we discussed ahead of time that he'd pump his load into me. He's got a nice sized cock...bigger than mine. We kissed for a little bit then he put me on my back and slid into me. It wasn't all that satisfying for me, but at least I got bred. For a versatile guy, I expected he'd be a better top. He was in a hurry and it was a pump, dump, n go. At least it was what we both wanted.

On a different subject and person...not to sound jaded, but on the dating front, I find myself going into potential meetings in a very skeptical (in a self-defensive way) state of mind, and have found that to be a realistic way to look at things, unfortunately. Believe me, I'd like to be wrong, but that hasn't been the case recently. I met a really handsome guy on poz.com and we went on a couple of dates. He was exactly my "type" (ok, he needs to work on his body a bit, but he's doing that). He seemed like a straight-forward, no-bullshit kind of guy, (what, are real man?!?!) but alas, he turned out to be a flake. Or maybe he just wasn't all that into me. Regardless, caveat emptor (so to speak).

3651432378394384842-1782708773109399765?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.