[BB Slut Sailor] I took it now i am giving it!!

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

We are nearing the end of the beginning i hope you enjoyed my walk down memory lane

btw i finally reached 100 readers i have a present for that lucky guy:)

After my encounter in the dugout i was a little distant it felt like i had bit off more than i could chew and my ass still hurt on top of that. What the fuck was i doing i don't think i am into this anymore i kept thinking to myself and now i have to go to this stupid ass band class (yes i was in the band) and i really don't want to so fuck it i am not going i am gonna hide in the bathroom for awhile then go to lunch. As i am sitting on the sink playing my gameboy i am startled by the school diva and one of his little gay followers not a particularly cute guy but i am not a fuckin Calvin Klein model myself so whatever as soon as they see me he immediately starts telling the guy with him how big my cock is and doesn't even ask he just walks over unzips my pants and and stuffs my quickly stiffing cock in his mouth and the only thing going thru my mind is damn do i no have control of myself anymore what am i doing but i made no effort to stop him and then he get up and tells his friend to finish me off....What the Fuck?! He said its cool he will do a good job and just like that Diva walks out of the bathroom and before i can protest this complete stranger is sucking my dick and he was right he was doing a good job.

I am way over my head but i cant control this what do i do then the guy looks up at me and says "You wanna fuck me" i dont even reply i just grab him and bend him over the sink its a little difficult for me to get it in at first he helps me find his hole and i am swallowed by his boy cunt and just like that i feel like me again i am in full control and i fuck him for all i am worth with no regard as to if he is in pain or enjoying the pounding i am giving him it was amazing i couldnt believe it was happening i grab his hips and bury my dick as deep as i could get it he is trying to jack of but he cant barely keep from hitting his head against the wall and before i knew it i was cumming i didnt even tell him i just blew the biggest most intense load i have ever had and almost instantaneously i felt so guilty and ashamed i had to get out of there and i swore to myself it would never happen again.....my oath lasted about a day and a half.*

7789850468137904772-2094573755242103459?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.