Bred roughly

Jakelc

My last load was this afternoon, I used to date a doorman at a local club and although it didn't last long he still comes round to breed me when he gets horny. Max is a rough top and this afternoon he was really horny. He text me to leave my door open and be face down on the bed, ready lubed with a butt plug in. When he walked in I had been lying down for nearly half an hour, he walked up to me out a ball gag on me and stripped. He yanked the butt plug from my ass and mounted me. Max is much heavier than me and his weight pushed down on me, he pushed his cock straight inside me and then I felt his big, rough hands push down on my shoulders. Straight away he was pounding my ass calling me his faggott and grunting as he pushed balls deep into me. After being fucked hard for 45 mins firstly on the bed and then he grabbed my hair and pulled me off the bed, bent me over my dressing table and screwed me again. He held my shoulders and then told me to take his load before breeding me deep with one last, hard thrust. When he pulled out I felt his cum drip from my gaping ass which warned me a spanking before he took my gag off turned me round and pushed me to my knees. He grabbed my head with one hand and rubbed his cock over my face before pushing it into my mouth. He slapped my face with his cock once more and then get dressed. He left a couple of minutes later after kissing me and ordering me to be ready tomorrow wearing panties for his friend who likes sissies. Not bad considering I haven't seen max in nearly four months and now he and his friend are gonna breed me tomorrow.