Last load from A4A top who convinced me to BB

shelcobtm

I wanted to get all of this down before I started forgetting it. It’d had been a few months since I was last with a guy, and that didn’t lead to any good sex. He failed to mention that he was a bottom in the ad he posted. Now the guy could eat ass, and that almost made me cum, but not quite. The last time I was bred was maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I had gotten close to fucking someone about a year ago, but once they told me they were poz (but undetectable) that freaked me out. Freaked out and turned on. I got off hundreds of times reading the chasing stuff on this site. I wanted it but I just wasn’t convinced the right way.

Today was different though. Me and Paul decided a few weeks ago to meet today when he was off work. It started out as just using A4A to get off. But then being sexless changed my mind and I really wanted to. I seriously didn’t think I’d meet the guy since he wanted to breed me. This is all true, and I'll have a pic of my hole at the bottom. I mainly write like this because I use it to get off with later, and it's easier to read in complete sentences.

It got closer and closer, and he kept talking about rimming me, and breeding my ass. The morning of I decided I was really going to do it.

I drove the hour to meet him, and contemplated the whole time if I was going to. I started going over my whole history of sex partners. One of the previous ones really got me hot and bothered and my cock was twitching the remainder of the drive there.

It wasn’t hard to find his place. As soon as I pulled in the driveway he opened the front door for me.

I walked up the steps, and into his house. He was about 5’6”, 170 pounds, grey hair, slight goatee. Paul closed the door behind me, and we walked directly to his bedroom. He started taking off his clothes. Once nude I got a good look at his body. A mix of gray and brown hair everywhere, and a 6” cut cock.

I couldn’t believe I was actually here. I started taking mine off, and he got me a Sprite to drink since I was thirsty. He got in the middle of the bed, and I got on the edge next to him. He started grabbing at my cock, and I did the same to his. He also rubbed me along my chest and stomach as well. He kissed at me some. I just wasn’t in the mood for it, but I kissed back. In certain scenarios I can see it being really erotic.

We rubbed each other for a few minutes, and eventually I took his bare cock in my mouth. I sucked it the bed I could, up and down, for about 5 minutes. It had been a while since I had a sex partner I could be open with. I asked him if he was interested in me rimming him.

Paul said, “No, but get your ass up in the air and I’m going to rim you good.”

I did as, and got on my knees for him. He smacked my ass, which I liked, and then started rubbing it, then squeezing it. He ran his fingers up and down my crack before I felt his prickly goatee on my cheeks. Then I felt his hot breath on my hole, and then his tongue went up and down my slit.

I was nervous, but enjoying it. He kept spitting on my hole, while at the same time sucking and sticking his tongue in. At least he didn’t tongue fuck me, which I didn’t like. It started to turn me off when he pulled my cock backwards and tried to jerk me off. Still I enjoyed the sensations of his moist and warm tongue and mouth, and prickly beard on my ass cheeks.

Then Paul started rubbing me. At first I could tell it was his fingers. He started with one, gently inserting it in me. Then it felt like something different. I asked him if that was his fingers. He didn’t exactly respond, so I reached back and felt around my hole. It was definitely his cock. The tip of it was inside my ring.

I asked Paul, “Can you take some pictures and video?”

He said sure.

I got up and got the camera for him, handing it to him. Paul asked,

“Do you want me to stretch your with my fingers some more?”

I told him, “No. How about you go ahead and put lube on your cock and my hole, and shove the whole thing in me at once.”

It was the first way I was fucked by a guy. It hurt for a brief second, but before I felt his balls on my ass it was pleasure. Hopefully it would be like this again.

Paul told me to stand on the floor with my legs spread. I did like he said. I felt the coldness of the lube as he rubbed it around my ring. Then I saw him putting it on his cock.

He got the camera, focused it on my pussy hole, and then shoved it all in me.

It was different this time. He must be a lot larger than the other guy that fucked me like that.

Paul held his bare cock in my hole while I adjusted to it. Slowly he started pulling it in and out of me. After he finished recording about 2 minutes of it, he told me to get in the middle of the bed on my knees.

I did like the good little slut bottom I was and got in the middle. I leaned my neck and chest into his pillows he had. At the same time I reached behind me and spread my legs, pulling my cheeks apart for him and pushing my ass up in the air.

I felt his bare cock and my hole again, and then he just slid the whole thing in me once again. It hurt slightly, but not nearly as much as before. A few seconds later, I was adjusted to it again. Once I felt good, I started fucking him back. When he pulled mostly out, I moved away. Then when he slid back in me, I push my ass all the way on his cock, feeling his balls against my gooch.

He fucked me several different ways in that position. There was normal fucking at first, then the fucking where I responded back and fucked him back. Then there was when he fucked me rapidly. That I didn’t like so much. I was more of a slow and deep guy.

Paul noticed while I responded to best, and tried that more often.

Then he told me to roll over to the missionary position.

I told him that I had only been briefly fucked like that.

As soon as I was rolled over, he grabbed my ankles, and put them on his shoulders. He also pulled my ass up and angled it better. This part I hadn’t done before. It was a lot better, and once again he just shoved his whole cock in my hole. No pain this time.

At times I thought he was getting close when he slowed down. I asked him if he was close, but he said he wasn’t.

Then Paul told me to roll again on my side. This position I had never been in before. He moved my legs around some, then dove balls deep in me. I liked this one too, though missionary had to be my favorite because he was getting so deep in me.

Pauled stroked my cock some, but mainly focused on fucking me good. He must have had the right angle, because I occasionally saw stars. It had me moaning good, and Paul said he was close.

I told him, “Fucking breed me! Shoot all that cum in me.”

He sped up his fucking, and then I felt it. Never before had I felt when the top came (well, the only one) in me. He seemed to get a little harder, but then at the same time there was a little bit more pressure. At first he stayed still while shooting his load up my ass, but once he moved I could tell it was wetter in there after he moved his cock some.

He finally pulled his flaccid cock from my hole, and got the camera when I asked him to take a picture. He got two of them, and once I saw them when I got home it drove me wild. We laid in bed some and chatted. I ate some of his cum from my hole after playing with it with my fingers.

Then I started rubbing Paul’s cock. It took several minutes of stroking, but it was semi hard again. He rubbed it up and down my crack.

That made it harder.

Then he put it up against my sloppy hole, and slammed it in again. Amazing was the best description. It was the perfect size since it wasn’t fully hard. He tried fucking me again for several minutes before deciding it’d take too long.

I showered off, got dressed and left. I was really messy, otherwise I would have left with a pantyliner in my boxers and his cum in and out of my hole.

Hopefully we’ll meet again soon so he can make my hole really sloppy again.

post-35104-140864353977_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2