Going to Australia for a year long working holiday

I'll be visiting Australia for a year long working holiday in August.

Just wonder how are things for hooking up for bb sex etc? Any decent saunas, sex clubs etc.

It will be the first time I'll be alone away from my parents.

The plan for me to stay in Sydney for a month or so then find work (ideally in the IT sector) Also I'll be travelling about as well, hopefully to the west coast and Whiteheaven Beach. As I don't want to me just working all the time.

Headquarters is one of the better fuck venues in Sydney.

Both Signal (another smaller cruise club) and Body line (sauna) have really cheap entry for short tome span around midday. Heaps of other venues. Once here check their websites for discount entry times and special events (naked nights etc) which are both popular for good crowds.

Easy to find bb guys on various apps.

I live in s regional area. Nthn NSW. Just south of Queensland state border. bb is all that happens round here with 80-90% of guys.

Hey well travelled and happy to share info with you as you move about Aust......send me a private message for best contact method if you wish

Headquarters is one of the better fuck venues in Sydney.

Both Signal (another smaller cruise club) and Body line (sauna) have really cheap entry for short tome span around midday. Heaps of other venues. Once here check their websites for discount entry times and special events (naked nights etc) which are both popular for good crowds.

Easy to find bb guys on various apps.

I live in s regional area. Nthn NSW. Just south of Queensland state border. bb is all that happens round here with 80-90% of guys.

Hey well travelled and happy to share info with you as you move about Aust......send me a private message for best contact method if you wish

Thanks for the feedback. My flight has been booked. I'll be arriving on the 6th August. I suspect I'll do some touristy things first around Sydney before settling down and more importantly find a job. If you want I'll be happy to meet you. It would nice to hook up. I'll private message you when I actually land in Sydney like most things I suspect my initial plans will change fast.

I reckon Sydney is one of the gay bareback capitals in the world!! I have been barebacked there more than anywhere else! Oxford Street and Kings Cross and Crown Street are all really active and open. I can easily get barebacked many times any night there. So many hot and horny guys!! melborune is second but not at the same level as Sydney. Hotter than LA or Copenhagen. You will have a great time.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the feedback.

My flight and hostel accommodation is booked. I land in Sydney on the 6th August.

Initially I will be doing the touristy stuff (free or cheap as possible) and looking for a job. As money will be tight for a first few months.

Its only when Im working I'll be looking in to having some proper fun.