[Sperm Pig] Holiday Weekend

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Well, I can honestly say I was hoping for more dick than I got— but I still was used quite a bit this past weekend.

I had had a bit of a dry spell (not feeling well and also some travel and family) so I didn’t have much to report for like a week and a half. So I’ll start with last Thursday:

Thursday morning before work my banker buddy came by and dumped a quick load in my hole. Then I went to work. And then later that evening a buddy came by and nailed me well.

This is a partnered guy who plays around with me on the DL. And raw. He’s shorter, wiry, and has 7.5” of proud, thick meat on him. He was in a crazy horny mood and he just fucking used my hole. And left me very full!

Saturday I lucked Into a session with BigTen. I had hit him up earlier in the week but his weekend plans were up in the air. I just happened to log on to Manhunt and there he was.

Fifteen minutes later he was over and we were fucking. And MAN he fucks well! I know I say this every time— but every time it’s the best sex I’ve ever had! I mean, how could 10 inches of rock hard cock that is 7” in circumference NOT be the best sex ever?

He hadn’t cum in a week either and used my hole to edge himself. When he finally came inside me—- oh my g-d. HUGE load!

Then on Sunday, after an evening of drinking and carousing with friends, I found myself at home, buzzed, and horny as fuck. So I jumped online and a buddy of mine was on and looking.

He only lives a mile away, so he was over very quickly and… damn. I’d forgotten how much fun it is to have a good buzz going and then do poppers while taking cock. He ate my ass then pounded me doggy style. I was actually worried the bed shaking would disturb my neighbors!!

I was in blissed-out heaven by this fuck! It was one of those fucks that just felt *good*, you know? Where everything just works and he hits deep enough to hurt but also feel awesome. And he isn’t small— his online handle is 7 plus. It’s a thick 7. And “Plus”.

So I went to bed that night with his swim team in my ass.

But Monday dawned and after the great fuck from the night before, I was still goddamn horny. So I started looking.

First up was a dom daddy top. He was silver haired, barrel-chested, furry and handsome as hell. He also had just a touch of BO going, which made him even hotter! And damn he sure knew how to take charge. I was his boy and his hole that afternoon. He used the hell out of my mouth and ass.

The best part was when he held me down on my stomach, kicked my legs apart, and bear hugged me while pounding my hole. I was well rewarded with a nice warm load in my guts.

At this point I figured I was done with sex (as everyone else seemed to be flaking out online). But I ended up getting a booty text from the guy I’m sort of in love with. Or at least in severe lust with.

He came over at 7:30 and tore my hole UP! He’s got about 7 inches, but the base gets really thick. I asked him to go in easy— but he just shoved in. Hard. And it hurt like fuck. (I even bled a little).

But we were both undeterred. And eventually I ended up on my stomach, one leg cocked out to the side, and he fucked the snot out of me. Eventually I relaxed and it started feeling really good— which was just about the time he filled me with his spunk.

And this guy, if you remember, is the BIG cummer. As his cock pulsed in me, I could feel the wet heat start to fill me. I milked him to get it all, and when he pulled out a trail of his load started oozing down my ass crack.

The rest of him came out this morning.

And unfortunately my hole is still craving more. #BottomCumpigProblems huh?

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.