[iBLASTinside] Smooth Jizz

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

smooth.jpg

As I considered the title of this fuck, the sounds of one of those stereotypical "Smooth Jazz" radio stations came into my head. At the most, he weighed 135 pounds soaking wet, as they like to say.

We'd been teasing each other on BBRT for ages and never met when finally, one morning, it just clicked into place. I gave him my address and a little over an hour later, he showed up, spit-shined and ready. The awkward moments passed and we got to the making out part quickly.

As we rolled around on the bed, his tongue jabbed deep into my mouth. Tongues can be fascinating if used correctly and this man knew how to use his. Shaped to a point and long and thin, he really used and teased me just right. As he left my mouth and moved south, along the nape of my neck, across my chest, teasing each nipple, down my stomach and finally to my cock and balls, my body was already tingling.

That's talent.

The delicate touch at which his tongue darted across my body, finding the little spots and flicking and then returning for a more sensual moment, lingering there, caressing the nerve endings that had been excited and then leaving, adding his warm breath to the mix and then a small tender kiss and another tongue tip tease.

He had my cock at full attention, leaking precum into the mixture of treasure trail hair that merged into my belly fuzz.

His tongue lasciviously found the precum puddle and licked it up, enjoying every drop of its flavor. He didn't even look up as he continued over my cock, sucking it down deep and allowing my cockhead to slam into the back of his throat before coming back up for air and plunging down again. My cock glistening with his spit, he'd move to my balls and taint, teasing again, using that incredible tongue along every spot of pleasure, finding my nerves and making them pulsate with pleasure, scream for more attention, even beg for him to return.

When he returned to face me, our kiss turned passionate and I, in turn, actually wanted to return the favor a little. To give him the pleasure. To make him moan some. So as I made the same journey, my fat tongue darted across his five-foot-nine, 24-year-old chocolate body and found the spots that gave him extreme pleasure -- like his left nipple as opposed to his right, which seemed to do nothing for him.

His belly, so tight and perfect with the outline of a perfect eight-pack outlined, as if this boy ate nothing but non-fat chicken breasts and rice every day. His thickening cock made mine look like it belonged on a dwarf but I made a yeoman's attempt at pleasuring it before moving on to the sack below it, hearing him moan with small gasps and the occasional, "Fuck," escape his lips.

I finally found his hole, surrounded but short gnarled hairs but clean, I went in for the kill and dug in deep. Deeper. I heard him go for the poppers so I flipped him over to get better access and really open him up. His hole opened like a flower, deeper and deeper. As I worked my spit in further, I got up and moved so that my cock lined up with his throbbing hole.

My cock slid into his hole easily. No hesitation. I like a hole like this.

"I can't believe we teased each other so long for this," I said.

"I know," he responded.

Fucking him for a while like this, I then pulled off and laid on my back, allowing him to climb on board and ride.

The response was immediate.

"Fuck!" he snorted poppers and began to bounce a little. "Had I known it was this good, I would have been over here so much sooner."

"Oh yea?" I asked.

"This is one of my worst positions but this feels so gooooooooood."

I knew it wasn't one of my worst positions. I knew what would feel good, especially with his thinness and just how I could attack that prostate. So I did. His big cock lost its hardness but not its thickness, just flopping on my belly while he rode the white rod inside him.

After a bit, he bounced off and landed on his back. I crawled off the bed and pulled him to the edge and began fucking him like there was no tomorrow. I could look down and watch my mighty white cock plunge into this dark chocolate ass, his hole grab on and pull and push in with my cock as it entered and exited his raw hole.

Generally, I keep my cock deep inside ass when I cum, but I just loved this African American skin on this boy that I needed to see my white spooge coat his dark hole. So I pulled out and jerked, watching my first few jets fly onto it, wishing I'd recorded it with a camera, then shoved it back it.

Smooth. His ass accepted my cock and cum smoothly. Smooth jizz.1427209257094239631-779751240901960866?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.