[Spreading My Legs] JAMES RETURNS

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I hadn't seen James in a few months but we had kept in contact through a4a. He is a college kid and was working on his degree in accounting so that kept him pretty busy. He is 28, black hair, slim tight body, 145 pounds on a 5'10" frame. James has a very nice cock and it is always rock hard. He hits me up last Sunday afternoon and wonders what i am up to. I tell him that I am at home and he is welcome to stop by to breed me. He tells me that he will be there in about twenty minutes and he wants me to be on my bed waiting for him in a jock.

I text back and tell him that the side door is open and to let himself in and I will be waiting for him in the bedroom. I strip and put on a jock and bend over the bed to wait for him. A few minutes later I hear the door open and he is quickly in the bedroom. I turn to check him out and he is already stripping off his tee shirt and shorts. His hard cock sticks straight out as he walks towards me.

I get on all fours on the corner of the bed facing him as he walks towards me. I open my mouth and feel his hot cock inside my mouth. He stands and face fucks me for a bit while rubbing my back and rubbing across my exposed hole. He flips me around and lays me on my back and crawls on top of me...our hard cocks rubbing against each other as we begin to make out. James is a wonderful kisser and uses lots of tongue. I legs and arms wrap around his skinny body and I feel the heat of his warm skin...not sure if it is from the 85-degree outside or just his warmth. I cup his tiny ass cheeks and we kiss rougher.

James rolls off me and lays on his back in the middle of the bed. I begin to slowly lick his cock and balls again and work my way down to his tiny hole. He lifts his legs slightly but I push them up in the air so I can get a clear shot of his ass. My tongue finds his hairy hole and I lick and slobber all over it. I can't get enough of his hot young ass and could eat it all day. He stops me after a few minutes and tells me to feed him my cock.

I straddle his chest and pull my hard cock out of my pouch and push it down his throat. He has become a better cocksucker since we had played the first time a few years ago. At that time, he could only take about half of it down his throat but now I can push my entire length in him. I pound his lips as my nuts bounce off his chin.

DSCI7893.JPG

James sucks my cock

I stop him a few times so we can make out again. After a bit of trading sucking and kissing, I need more of his ass. I have him stand and bend over. His little ass cheeks are in my face and his balls are hanging low. I spread his cheeks and begin another tongue assault of his hairy hole. He grinds back on my face as I try to stick my tongue as far into his little hole as possible.

DSCI7894.JPG

James ass and low hangers

DSCI7895.JPG

Look at my spit on his ass hairs

I slide further underneath him and he begins fucking my face. I am trapped between the bed and his pelvis as he rams his 7-1/2" cock in and out of my lips. I do gag a couple times but he continues to batter my throat. It is my time to feel his nuts slamming off my chin.

He pulls me up and then he lays back on the bed. He holds his cock up and tells me to ride him. I grab a bit of the lube off the nightstand and slather his cock and some on my hole. I tell him that I haven't been fucked in awhile so we will have to go slow. He nods and tells me that he wants to breed my butt. I line his cockhead up with my tight hole and slowly begin to work it in. Once I get the head in the rest just slides in easy. I begin to ride his cock...up and down...up and down. His cock feels so good inside me. I only ride him a couple of minutes before he grabs my hips and starts pumping his load into me. He apologizes for shooting so quick but says my ass was too tight to be able to hold back. I lean forward and we make out again while his cock softens and evidently slips out of my hole.

We roll over and continue to kiss and hold each other...our arms and legs wrapped around each other. His body is still very warm as we cuddle. He tells me that he graduated last week and is taking the summer off so he will have more time to play before probably going back for his masters in the fall. He wants to get another guy or two to join us in bed as well. We make plans to try to get together next weekend as we dress. I walk him to the door and we kiss again as he leaves me with an ass full of cum.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.