Bobby's rock adventures with Jack

BabyBobby

Bobby's rock adventures with Jack

Jack is the father of a friend of my younger brother and was a neighbor so I knew him since I was young but we didn’t hang out until I was in college and ran into him at the local gay bar. He was excited to see me and starting making it clear until I told him to cool it or I’d leave and go home, Jack then whispered and asked if I liked to get high and I told him sure, he then asked if I had ever tried coke and I said yeah so he then told me we should both leave and go to my house and I was already drunk enough that the offer was something I couldn’t refuse so we just in his car and drove to my place.

On the way I told him not to expect anything and if he wanted to be friends he needed to understand that. He promised to be a good boy which made me laugh because I liked being a good boy and didn’t really want to be one with him.

I was living in Cambridge and no longer had a roommate so I knew we would be comfortable partying without the need to hide in my room and staying away from my bed was on my mind.

I showed him the place and then after grabbing drinks we settled into the living room and out of his coat he pulled a pipe and a package of rocks and as he was setting it on the table asked if I had ever smoked coke before and I told him I liked it a lot so he said since it’s your house you can go first and he placed a good size rock on the pipe and handed it to me. I looked at the rock and knew that if I smoked it all I would need to rip my clothes off and I brought it to my lips and lit the lighter.

“Wow, Bobby, you must really like it as you sucked down a huge hit”.

I placed the pipe down on the table and sat back down as I slowly let the smoke out and watched him start smoking.

Yeah I was flying and could barely sit in the seat but when he put the pipe down and then pulled off his sweatshirt is when I lost control of myself and stripped down to my underwear and plopped back down in my chair happy to be out of those clothes.

We both were quiet for a few minutes as we enjoyed our rush but then we started to talk and he committed about how much he liked my briefs and that he wished more boys still wore briefs. What he didn’t know is I have had a huge brief fetish since before I knew what a fetish was and that I still had briefs from junior high as I couldn’t throw them away.

One of the things I learned about rock was that all my secrets that I kept hidden quite well became something I had to tell people about while I was high so I told Jack that I too loved briefs and that I had a couple hundred pair. We then talked about all the different sizes, types, colors and prints of briefs I had and then he reloaded the pipe but this time he did his hit first and then set it up for me with the same size rock as earlier which made me smile because I loved taken big hits.

As I set the pipe down and then started to exhale Jack told me to show him my brief collection and as my head started to fly I jumped up and led him to my bedroom. I pulled open the first drawer showing it completely full of briefs and then closed it and opened the next full drawer. He told me to show him some of them and I pulled a few of my favorites out and set them on my bed. When he picked up a pair of cute Oshkosh printed briefs and told me to put them on I stripped my existing briefs and pulled on the pair he choose. He told me I looked so fucking cute and then he reached over and rubbed the front of them getting a small moan out of me but he then stopped and leaned back and told me to try on other briefs I liked and show him.

Over the next hour we smoked and talked as I must have tried on over thirty pair of briefs and I got use to him rubbing my crotch and then my ass. But then after the largest hit so far I opened another drawer and showed him the contents. This drawer was full of diapers and baby stuff and was my biggest secret that I never told anyone about but felt the need to then.

He looked in the drawer and told me to put one on and I quickly ripped off the briefs and laid down as I taped on a disposable diaper. As I laid down he moved off the bed and still watching me put on my diaper he reached in the drawer and pulled out a pacifier and once I was done putting on the diaper he leaned over and placed the pacifier in my mouth and I felt great that he wasn’t making fun of me and had actually given me a pacifier but when he rubbed my diaper I started to moan and grabbed my teddy bear and squeezed it hard as he rubbed me harder. My cock surprised me as it started to get hard and I just kept moaning as he rubbed me more. He would occasionally slow down when I clearly got close to cumming and he kept me in a state of extreme pleasure for about ten minutes when he stopped and got the pipe ready again.

As I was hitting the pipe he picked up a cloth diaper and some pins and told me to put that on next. As soon as I handed him the pipe I grabbed my pacifier and sucked it hard as I changed into my new diaper. Jack watched me and he finished inhaling his hit as I finished pinning my diaper up. He handed me my teddy bear and started to rub my diaper getting me moaning again but then he turned around and keeping with one hand stroked my diaper but with his other he took my pacifier out of my mouth and leaned down and I knew he wanted to shotgun his hit and I opened my mouth and sucked in as he slowly exhaled into my mouth. He then put my pacifier back in my mouth and this time using both hands he rubbed my diaper covered crotch and by then my cock again had gotten hard and I was going crazy. When I exhaled he told me to roll over and then rubbed my ass as he told me I was such a cute little baby boy. Then he slapped my ass and got up to go to the bathroom.

He didn’t push anything else sexual other than he rubbed me a lot and also never let me cum although got me so close so many times and every time I wish he made me cum.

That night I wore a few more items he wanted to see and eventually he had to leave but made plans for the very next night and when he kissed me goodnight I let him kiss me and got his tongue taken over my mouth and his hands slid into the back of my diaper and he squeezed my ass. He then picked up my pacifier and told me a baby should always be sucking.

As I laid in my bed falling asleep and sucking my pacifier I realized that if he had yanked my diaper off and wanted to fuck me I would have let him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bobby’s rock adventures with Jack

Part 2

The next afternoon Jack called and told me how much fun he had and he looked forward to getting together again tonight but he wanted to start earlier and was it ok if he came over now and I told him to hurry up. Before we hung up he asked what I would be wearing when he got there and I told him I was just in jeans but what did he want me to wear and he told me that I should stay in jeans but I should pick out a few things to try on and show him.

That began what would become a normal custom for us where I would find various clothes to model for him. It was exciting to me as many of my clothes I wouldn’t wear in public but once we were together I could enjoy and it felt so good hearing his comments.

When Jack arrived he looked at me and said something’s wrong but I know how to fix it and he reached in his pocket and pulled out a pacifier and put it in my mouth and said that’s much better Bobby, you are so cute when you are sucking and we walked into my bedroom.

He pulled out his supplies and I stood there sucking my pacifier feeling a little weird and uncomfortable but then he handed me the pipe and when I saw the size rock I knew that wouldn’t matter soon.

As I started to smoke he looked at the clothes I set out and picked out a pair of boy scout shorts and shirt and then he opened my dresser drawers and pulled out my small jockstrap. I purposefully didn’t pull that out or show it to him last night as I knew what would happen but I had just finished inhaling and couldn’t stop him. I handed him the pipe and he gave me my pacifier but I was worrying about what he would try once I had the jock on but then the rock hit my head and I started to rip my clothes off.

Once I was naked Jack handed me the jock and then next the tshirt as he took his hit. As I reached for the shorts he pulled them away and put the pipe down. I was flying at this point and when he turned me around and was staring at my ass then he told me to lie down. I turned and looked at him but didn’t moved and he told me not to worry he wasn’t going to try to fuck me but he wanted to eat my ass.

“Bobby, do you like your ass licked?”

I nodded to him

“Well then be a good boy and lie on your belly”

As his tongue touched my boyhole I no longer cared about anything and grabbed by teddy bear and held him tight and moaned nonstop for the next half hour. When he finally stopped and got up he handed me the shorts and I put them on as he got the pipe ready again.

The rest of the evening I modeled for him and nothing further happened except he rubbed my crotch sometimes and he eat my hole one more.

Over the next month we got together every weekend and I was having so much fun. It had been a year since my last time with Josh and I was happy to be getting high and loved showing off my outfits.

I don’t know if he planned on moving slow or if it just happened but after about a month one night when we were together he gave me a huge hit and as I was hitting it he took off his pants for the first time. Jack always seemed to wear overly baggy dirty jeans that didn’t make him at all attractive but when I saw the bulge in his briefs I was shocked. He then pulled out one of my diapers for me to put on. He often would select my clothes while I was smoking.

After putting on the diaper I sat on the edge of my bed as he smoked and I couldn’t stop staring at his bulge. He handed me my teddy bear as he was smoking and then without realizing it I had started to suck my pacifier harder but he noticed and his cock started to grow and it was getting huge and I couldn’t stop looking at it.

Jack picked up one of my baseball caps and put it on me and stood me up. As I stood I kept staring at his cock and finally after I have no idea how long I looked up at him.

He walked me over toward my full length mirror and pushed me down to my knees and I was inches from his crotch. He then pulled off his briefs and I gasped as I saw his nine inch uncut fat cock. He then turned my hat backwards and he took away my pacifier. I looked up at him and he just nodded and I then took him in my mouth.

He didn’t move, he stood there and watched me for a few minutes as I sucked and licked and fell in love with his cock. I put on of his hands on my head and he then put his other hand on my too and guided more of his cock into my mouth. His cock was pouring precum into my mouth and I wanted it but hard as I tried he wouldn’t cum and as our high wore down he finally pulled out of my mouth and put my pacifier back in.

For the next hour everything was back to usual but I wanted his cock so bad and kept staring at it.

Jack had me dress in tight white briefs, white tshirt and white socks as he took his hit and then gave me mine and I knew something was going to happen as it was a huge rock. One of our habits was I would do my laundry when he were together. The laundry room was in the basement of the building and the building had about 20 apartments and I would always put on shorts or pants before going there. As I took my hit he put his jeans. When I sat the pipe down and exhaled and started flying he told me we should go check on my laundry and took my hand and told me I was going to go as I was dressed.

Even flying very high I was nervous but he told me as he put a baseball cap on my head backwards that I was going to suck him off when we got down there.

As we entered the laundry room he pushed me to my knees and pulled out his cock. I went down on him and didn’t care about anything else.

“Bobby, I love seeing you on your knees. Someday I’m going to bring a friend so I can watch you suck him, would you like that?”

I looked up at him and with my mouth full of cock nodded as best I could. He then held my head and I moaned into his cock.

“You like it when I take control, I bet you’re gonna like this too.” And then he started to push it further into me. “You’re gonna take it all now” he told me as it bent into my throat. A gag started and he pulled back a little which stopped it and then started again and soon I was amazed as he got it all in me.

“I knew you could do it Bobby. Now let me pump your throat cause I need to shoot so bad.” I started to get lightheaded and he held me and I passed out.

When I came to I was back up in my room and was confused until he told me what happened. He told me that just before he was about to shoot he felt me go limp and he pulled out and carried me upstairs and was about to call 911 when I woke up. We relaxed for a little until we were both sure I was OK.

When I asked him if he came in me while I was passed out he laughed and asked if that was what I was worried about. He told me that once he knew what happened he lost his erection and that no he hadn’t cum but he hoped I would want to try again and I got up and got the pipe and placed a nice big rock on it and told him that if I passed out again he shouldn’t stop. He grabbed a diaper and after I put down the pipe had me put it on then get on my knees and told me that he wanted me as a baby when I sucked him. We both learned to let me breathe often enough so I never did pass out again and I got his cum in my belly twice that night.

From that night on every time I had my first hit I would strip, put on a diaper and then suck him off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Part 3

One night Jack called me to meet with him at a bar. And over drinks we started to discuss going back to my place again to play. I told him I had so much fun doing my thing with him and telling him all my secrets but I wanted to know what he also liked to do. Jack then told me his biggest fetish was watersports and he wanted to explore that with me. Up to that point I had no interest in piss other than wetting my diaper and sometimes my pants but I told him I was game.

We went to visit his dealer then back to my place where we started as usual. I took the first hit and ripped off my clothes, put on a diaper and backwards cap and sucked him off. Then he set up the pipe for me and gave me a huge rock which excited me as I knew something would happen. He had me back on my knees and put his semi hard cock to my mouth. He then held me head and told me to get ready and I thought I was about to be face fucked again but then he started to piss. I wasn’t expecting that and tried to pull away but he held me and told me I was his good little baby and I should drink my bottle. I relaxed and swallowed and it wasn’t as bad as I thought so I calmed down and he kept pissing nice and slow as I swallowed and he would keep telling me what a good baby boy I was and I made him happy.

He asked me a little later if I liked it and I told him not really and he said he was happy I tried it for him and we didn’t need to try it again. I asked if there was any other watersport stuff he liked and he asked about swallowing mine but while high I had a tough time forcing myself to pee and when I had to go I couldn’t hold it so he asked if he could change my diaper after I pissed and that became a regular thing from that day on.

He told me he wanted to try something else and loaded a big rock for me. As I was hitting the pipe he got one of my jockstraps and gave it to me when I gave him the pipe. I put it on and he pointed to my bed as he was getting his hit and I grabbed my teddy bear and laid down expecting him to rim me. But instead he climbed on top of me and for the first time he entered my ass. I wasn’t into getting fucked by him but I enjoyed playing with him so I didn’t complain but he wasn’t actually fucking me he was just lying there with his cock in me and telling me what a good boy I was and stuff like that which he knew I liked to hear. After a couple of minutes he sighed and started to piss in me. I wasn’t sure what to feel but then he pulled out my pacifier and put his thumb in my mouth and told me to suck his thumb and I did and loved it. He told me I was a dirty little boy that let men cum in my mouth, piss in my mouth and piss in my baby boy pussy. I started to suck his thumb really hard hearing that and then he slowly started to fuck me. He told me that I was going to be his little slut boy and he was going to fuck my pissy hole and told me suck his thumb harder. The harder I sucked his thumb the harder he fucked me and when he got close to cumming he told me if I wanted his cum to bite down on his thumb and I bit it hard and he came in me. That was something we only would do again a couple of times.

He was so happy that I tried what he liked and asked me what I might like to try and I asked if he would spank me and he told me he like that a lot. As he reached for the pipe I told him to just do a big hit himself because I didn’t want to be high when I got spanked. He did his hit and then pulled my briefs down and put me over his lap and rubbed my ass and then I heard his exhale and he started to spank me and I could tell he was flying high because he was hitting me harder and harder and at most it took two minutes before I started to cry and he stopped. I told him not to stop and he started again and once I started to cry again he told me I was a bad boy and that I he wasn’t going to stop until I cried out all by badness. Finally he slowed down and just rubbed my ass I continued to cry for a few minutes. He pulled me up and wiped my face and asked if that was what I needed and I reached out and hugged him and cried again a little.

My ass was so sore but I felt so good and he asked if I was ready for a hit and I told him to give me a big one. Once I finished smoking I put on another diaper and my backwards cap and got on my knees and looked up and told him to give me my bottle and he smiled and put his cock in my mouth and a moment later I was again swallowing his piss. After that when he asked me if I needed to cry I knew that he wanted to piss in me and again we fell into a rhythm.

He started to piss in a glass and would drink his own piss most of the times we were together which made me think of doing the same but the idea of drinking it from a glass didn’t seem right and I wish I could piss in my own mouth and told him. He agreed that would be hot to watch but wasn’t sure how we could do it especially since when high I couldn’t easily piss.

The next time we got together he had me put on briefs and then a diaper and told me to tell him after I wet myself. After I told him he gave me a big hit and told me to strip and lie down on my back with my jockstrap on. Once I was flying and in position he picked up my soaked briefs and told me to open my mouth and he pushed them in my mouth and lifted my legs and eat my ass as I sucked my piss soaked briefs. That was fun but wasn’t the same as pissing in my own mouth but I finally found the solution and was excited to show him the next time he came over.

I had everything ready and showed him an external catheter that looked like a condom with a tube coming out of it and I had one of the dildos that had a tube through it that you could shoot lube into your ass as if your dildo was cumming in you and I hooked the two of the together. I told him that when I pissed it would come out the dildo and I could then piss in my own mouth. It took quite a while but finally when I was high and ready to piss we got to do it and he was so excited watching me that once I finished pissing he climbed on top of me and pushed his cock in my mouth and told me to swallow his too.

After that he told me that I could use the same setup and piss in my own ass too and that was a real blast and something I would continue doing often to myself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

From the posts above, I see that crack frees people of the inhibitions that they may have had before the first hit. But please be aware that there are lots of crack users that hang around next to the bars looking for unsuspecting people. As long as the person who's into crack/cocaine is inside the bar --you are okay but watch out for those who are only looking to hookup to support their own addictions---most the time they aren't even into what you're looking for. I had that experience in Memphis. I went with him to score some crack, expecting he wanted to fuck or get fucked, turned out he was only into getting high---ended up having a girlfriend.

• Like 1

Part 4

Jack called me and told me he was with a friend and could they come over. I told him sure and they soon showed up. Now Jack and I had been getting together for about a year now and I was use to wearing my diaper and boys outfits in front of him and sucking his awesome cock but I figured that wasn’t likely to happen tonight but I would find an excuse or two to go to my room and at least put one on under my jeans.

They showed up and the guy, Tom, was about the same age as Jack which made him about twenty years older than me and he was a bigger guy like Jack. We all sat in the living room and then Jack and Tom both pulled out pipes and Tom pulled out a huge package of rock and they got the pipes ready. Jack handed me one and I saw a big rock and I told him to do that as I didn’t want to do such a big hit but he said it’s ok I told Tom all about my baby boy. I was embarrassed but knew once I hit the pipe I would be ok and I lit the lighter and took in my first hit.

Jack took the pipe from me and said let’s go to Bobby’s room now. It was weird as I didn’t feel anything and it was a huge hit but as we walked to my room I let the smoke out and started flying really fast and my ears were buzzing. Jack picked up my pacifier and put it in my mouth and told me to get changed and I took of my clothes and got a diaper on faster than ever before.

They both smoked from their pipes as I got changed and I stood there feeling weird in front of a stranger while I was higher than I was ever before, wearing just a diaper, white t-shirt and socks and sucking a pacifier. Jack then put a cap on me backwards and said let’s go back to the other room. Jack took my pacifier away and pulled out his cock and pushed me to my knees and I went down on him.

I heard them talking about me but I couldn’t concentrate on what they were saying as I was so high and could only concentrate on sucking Jack’s cock. After a few minutes Jack grabbed my head and started to fuck my throat and I could here Tom now telling Jack to make me take it. Jack was getting rougher than usual as Tom egged him on and soon enough it took Jack over the top and he held my head down as he shoot right into my belly.

Jack told me to go sit down and he then filled me in on what he told Tom which wasn’t completely true and he needed me to know what he told Tom which was that I was a straight boy who when high would go whatever I was told. Tom was a straight guy and knew Jack as a married man and when Jack told him he knew a boy who if they got high would let them use him. As I was typically shy and would become embarrassed as I came down from my high it did look like it was true.

Jack then asked Tom if he wanted to me to suck him off now and Tom said not yet. I figured he might actually be straight and wasn’t sure if he wanted to let a guy blow him.

We stayed in the living room for an hour and Tom did seem to like watching me change outfits each time I took a hit and started asked me to put on some things, he seemed to mostly like when I was in a jockstrap. He also asked if I liked what guys did to me and I told him I did but that I had a couple of women that liked me to be their submissive boy too (which wasn’t true although I would have let a women) and he was interested in how rough guys have been with me.

And one point when I left the room Tom had asked Jack if he cared if Tom went in my bedroom with just me for a while. When it was time to take another hit he setup my pipe and I saw it was a much larger hit so thought something was up and when I handed him the pipe and started to go to my room to change he picked up a few rocks and walked with me.

Once we were in my room he closed my door, which was the first time the door was closed since he was there. He told me to put on a pair of plain white briefs and to lie down and he did a hit. He then unzipped his fly and walked to the side of my bed and grabbed by head and pulled me to him. It was quite forceful but still a lot of fun but didn’t last long as he then got between my legs and tried to rip my briefs but they didn’t rip so he yanked them off me and spit on my hole twice and then lined up his cock to my hole. He told me to lie there and stay quiet as he pushed into me. He wasn’t rough and thankfully I had already slipped a plug in earlier so I had some lube in me too. He was quiet as he started but after a couple of minutes he picked up speed and that got me moaning and he told me I knew you’d like this, you really are a fucking slut, but then he shocked me when he continued by saying, you cute little boy. He fucked me like that for about ten minutes with various comments then pulled out and went for the pipe as he told me to put on a jockstrap.

He did a hit first but then gave me one and had me get on my back and lifted my legs to his shoulders and started to fuck me again. He was again quiet for a couple of minutes and then he leaned forward and kissed me. He started to tell me how cute I was and then kissed me again and for another ten minutes he would alternate between kissing me and telling me I was cute but then the last time he kissed me he froze and started to cum in me. Once he finished pumping his load into me he collapsed on me and stayed like that for a minute and then started to get up. I saw him start to push his cock back into his pants and told him to stop as I got off the bed and sucked and licked him clean and he lifted me up and kissed me one more time and then whispered he wanted to come back without Jack sometime and I said OK.

We rejoined Jack but a couple of minutes later he told Jack he needed to go home so Jack took him home however Jack was back thirty minutes later and wanted to know what happened and said he thought Tom was staring at my ass when I was wearing a jockstrap.

Jack set up the pipe and handed it to me and pulled out his cock. After I did my hit he pointed in front of him so I got on my knees and started blowing him as he did his hit. Once he started flying he fucked my face but it felt more like I was being slapped in the face. He was rougher than ever and I wanted to stop but he held my head and fucked me harder and then started calling me a slut. I knew then he was mad because Tom fucked me. Eventually he blew his load and let me go.

I was scared of him and wanted to get beyond it but he didn’t want to talk about it. The next couple of hits seemed wasted because of the tension. It was his fault for bringing the guy but I knew I had to take the blame so I apologized and asked if he would spank me as punishment. He said that he knew I’d enjoy it but then said OK but I’m using my belt. The belt would certainly hurt me and I knew he would swing it hard and this likely would be more of a real beaten than the spanking I like but I wanted to have fun again and if this worked we still had a few hours left to play.

We went back to my room and he said you’re gonna need this as he gave me a massive rock topped pipe and I lit it and felt myself treble. When I couldn’t inhale any more I handed it to him and he told me to put on my red jockstrap and lie down on my belly. My ears were ringing more than ever before and I held my bear and put a pacifier in my mouth to help gag me and I watched him remove his belt and his pants and fold his belt in half. Just before he swung the first time he said something but with the ringing I couldn’t make it out and then wham the belt hit me.

After fifty of his hardest swings (later he told me how many) he dropped the belt and climbed on top of me. He pushed in and fucked me hard and then harder. He gave me the kind of fucking I was afraid Tom was going to but this was worse as my ass was already on fire and I just continued to cry. He didn’t say anything even when he came in me. When he was finished he got up and started leaving the room and then turned to me and said, wipe your face, do this hit and then put on a diaper and come in the other room. It took a few minutes for me to calm down and once I was flying I started to feel better and got changed and joined him. After that nothing else was said about Tom and we had fun again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Part 5

Jack and I got together at least 200 times over a few years and most sessions were tame and unlike Part 4 but it is those sessions that were different that I have turned into these stories. This story happened about six months after the last one.

Jack and I planned to get together Saturday afternoon and we hadn’t been together for about a month so I was anxious. He wanted to meet by mid-afternoon so that we had a long time together.

The plan was for him to pick me up so that I could give him some money and then we’d go to his dealers but when he showed up he wasn’t alone. He had a boy wearing a backpack with him. Cody was a friend of Jack’s son and Jack thought we’d all have fun together. I gave Jack my money and he left saying you and Cody can get to know each other while I’m gone.

Cody had just turned 18. He told me that Jack had been promising for months to bring him to my house but he had to wait until after his birthday, his birthday was yesterday!

I tell everyone I am 100% a bottom and I am a bottom but with one exception. A boy younger and smaller than me will get my cock rock hard and I can fuck him over and over again, Cody was this kind of boy and Jack knew I’d like him.

After inviting him in and getting him a drink we chatted about how we knew Jack and basic stuff and about 30 minutes later Jack was back. Jack said wow you both still have your clothes on and then laughed as both Cody and I blushed.

Jack setup three pipes on the table and the first of what was to be several packages of rock.

“I know you're both shy boys but I also know what you like and that once you smoke these I expect you to grab your stuff and change in front of each other”

We both said OK then watched each other as we lit our pipe. Once we set the pipes down he went for his backpack and I ran to my room and grabbed a diaper and a binky and ran back. When Cody saw what was in my hands he pulled out a pair of pink little girl panties and a short plaid skirt.

My high was peaking and I had to rip my clothes off and get my diaper on and Cody started to get changed too. Once he was naked I saw he had no body hair like me and his cock was quite small and uncut and I wanted to suck it.

We both stood there looking at each other until Jack spoke.

“Bobby, isn’t there something you should be doing now?”

I then saw that Jack had his cock out and wanted me to blow him in front of Cody. As I got on my knees Jack told Cody to pay attention and watch what a good boy Bobby is. Having Cody watch me suck Jack turned me on and I devoured his cock but Jack told me to stop before he came and I figured Cody was gonna get it.

Cody and I spent about an hour trying on and showing off our outfits. Mine were all baby or little boy clothes and his were all little girl stuff.

Cody went to the bathroom and then Jack told me that Cody was a virgin and thought he was straight but knew he liked pretending to be a girl when he got high. Jack had tried to touch him but the boy didn’t want him to but did express an interest in maybe playing with another boy. Jack also told me that Cody really liked being ordered around.

When Cody returned I asked if I could try on one of his skirts. I have no interest in being a girl but I liked the idea of a skirt showing my diaper or my ass. When I put it on Cody and Jack both said it looked great and that I should get one myself.

I set up a pipe for Cody and while he was smoking I told him to follow me when he was finished and as he handed Jack the pipe I took Cody’s hand and brought him to my room. I put a pacifier in his mouth and told him to keep sucking it and handed him my teddy bear and stepped back and told him he looked like a real baby girl and he smiled and I said let’s try something and I removed his skirt and then told him to lie down. I lifted his legs and removed his panties and slid a diaper under his butt and told him he hadn’t the cutest little hole. I asked him if it was his bumhole or his pussyhole and he mumbled around the pacifier and said it was his pussyhole. As I pulled up the diaper and taped it I kept looking in his eyes and asked him if anyone has ever touched his pussyhole and he shook his head and I told him that was sad because a cute little girl with such a pretty little pussy should have it at least licked. When I said that he closed his eyes and moaned a little and I knew that soon I’d have him.

Again I took him by the hand and brought him out and showed Jack the new little baby girl and Jack told him how cute he was and that looking at him make him excited and he rubbed his crotch. I then told Cody if you’re gonna be a good little girl you need to learn how to please a man and had him kneel with me in front of Jack. Watch how much Jack likes this as I pulled out Jack’s cock and started to lick all around it. I good girl can make her man go through pleasure hell by just licking I told him. Would you like to me a man beg you, I asked and he nodded slightly. I went back to licking Jack and a minute later Jack started begging me to suck him. See, I told you that you can have so much fun giving a man pleasure but it is fun to make him wait too. Lick his balls while I lick his cock, and Cody slowly leaned forward and did so. He took a small lick first but then went at them like he was starving and Jack kept moaning and begging and telling us how good we made him feel. I then sat back and told Cody that a good girl can rub her clit while sucking a cock and it is incredible, let me show you. I went behind Cody and reached around and rubbed the front of his diaper for a moment and he moaned loud and I let him for just a few seconds. I told you it was great but you need to have the cock in your mouth so everyone can’t hear you, I said and then started to rub him again and he again started to moan but then leaned forward and took the head of Jack’s cock into his mouth.

As Cody started to suck his first cock I get rubbing his crotch and then also one of his nipples with my other hand. Cody moaned even more and went further down on Jack and I knew Jack was going to blast soon so I told Cody that if he didn’t want to swallow he could let me take over and I’ll swallow like a good little boy. Cody wasn’t about to stop and was determined to prove he was a good little girl and as Jack started to cum, I rubbed Cody’s crotch faster and he sucked more and swallowed all that Jack gave him. Jack looked so happy and even though I didn’t get his load I was happy.

We all then relaxed a bit and had something to drink. I asked Cody if as a boy was he straight and he told me he was and asked why I asked. I told him that every little boy I knew was gay or bi but every guy that dressed like a little girl was straight and when playing a girl would then play with men because girls play with men. He said that was how he felt and if he wasn’t high and dressed like a little girl he wouldn’t touch a guy. I then said that’s also why boys have asses and girls have pussies so that when a man fucks us only gay boys get fucked up their asses and he agreed that he had a pussy not an ass. Jack smiled at that and I knew he was thinking of getting into Cody’s tight little hole, but I planned on getting that cherry first!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Part 6

“It looks like today I have not only a good boy but also a good girl” Jack told Cody and me.

“Bobby, do you like being a good boy?”

I nodded and said “Yes, Daddy”

“And Cody, will you be a good girl for us too?”

Cody looked excited and said “Yes, Daddy”

Jack handed us each a pipe and I saw that mine had a big rock but Cody’s didn’t. Jack then told us that since Cody was a good little girl and that I was a good little boy that for the rest of today we should pretend we are girlfriend and boyfriend and that Jack was going to be our teacher and show us how to best the best we can be. Cody and I just looked at each other and smiled and nodded. Jack said to light up together and Cody and I both did and watched each other inhale that white smoke. Cody finished first as his rock was much smaller and Jack told him to set next to him and they watched me finish my hit.

As I was holding in the smoke Jack told Cody that I was a very special kind of good boy. “Bobby is normally a good boy who is submissive and tries to please men but when Bobby gets high he becomes the best boy and will do whatever he is told.”

I knew something fun was going to happen and held the smoke until I felt like I was going to pass out and then finally blew a huge cloud out.

Just as I set the pipe down, Jack told me, “Bobby, quick grab the big black dildo and lube”.

I ran to my room as my head spun higher than maybe ever before. I grabbed the stuff and a pacifier as I needed it badly.

“Bobby get on the floor and rip a hole in your diaper and get that fucking black monster in you now.”

At that moment I wanted nothing else as Jack knew when I was this high I needed a huge cock in me.

Jack told Cody to watch as I would have the whole thing in me in less than a minute.

He didn’t believe anyone could get such a big dildo in them but Jack reminded him that right now I would do anything he said.

“See, Cody I told you Bobby would get it all in his ass. Tell Bobby to fuck himself on it.”

“Bobby, fuck yourself with that huge cock” I started riding up and down on the dildo.

“Wow, he’s doing it, Jack”

“Call me Daddy”

“He’s doing it Daddy”

“Of course he is. Now, Bobby, get up and rip off that ruined diaper and put your jockstrap back on”

I again ran to my room and was back in mere seconds.

He then told me sit on his lap as he held his hard cock up and even though I never wanted normal sex with Jack I jumped up and quickly sat down on his lap. Jack told Cody that since he was a little girl that Jack would take care of my hungry ass but that a good girlfriend may need to learn how to use a strap on.

Cody was wide eyed as he watched me get fucked just inches from him. He commented on how obvious it was that I loved being fucked. When he told Jack he thought I looked so cute bouncing on his cock and sucking my pacifier I realized I was falling in love with him and how much I wanted to fuck him and also have him fuck me.

Jack saw how happy I was and grabbed my hips and started to bounce me faster and I knew he was planning on cumming in me and I didn’t care, actually I wanted Cody to see that when you get fucked you also get bred as I wasn’t planning on using a rubber or pulling out when I fucked Cody and I wanted his cum in me too. Jack told Cody he was cumming in me as he pounded me harder and he told me over and over again that I was a good boy as he shot his load in me.

Jack then asked Cody if he really thought I was a good boy and Cody told him that I was a very good boy. Jack had me get up off his softening cock and he turned me around and had me lie across his lap and I knew it was spanking time. Jack spanked me with his hand and told Cody how much I needed to be spanked so that I stayed a good boy. He then made Cody promise that when he was alone with me that he must remember to spank me.

After a couple of minutes I started to cry a little. Jack reached my mouth and took away my pacifier and then started to spank me a harder and faster and I started to really cry. Jack explained to Cody that when I get spanked it cannot stop until I am crying because only then will Bobby be the best boy he can. Cody agreed that he would make sure I cried.

As he continued spanking me he told Cody that what he was going to do next is something that he only does to baby boys and if his baby girl ever wanted to try it he should try it with me. While crying and still high as a kite I realized Jack was setting it up for Cody to come over and play with me alone.

Jack helped me up and then told me to kneel in front of him and he looked at me and was silent for a moment.

“Cody, there is nothing hotter than seeing a cute boy on his knees crying and waiting to be told what to do next. The first time you make Bobby cry and have him in this position you’ll learn to cherish it”

Jack then stood up and placed his semi hard cock in my mouth and pulled my head into his belly and started to piss in me.

“Fuck, Bobby, I know you don’t like it but you’re going to swallow it all and show your girlfriend that you can be a real good boy. Oh god, Bobby, you are such a good boy”. Hearing that I wanted Cody to see me swallow. Jack also rubbed my head which he knows make me happy.

“Daddy, that’s so nasty but it is fucking hot too.”

“Cody if you can piss you should try it, it feels so good knowing that Bobby is drinking all my piss and I know he doesn’t like to do this which makes it even better. You should use his mouth too”

“Wow, I’m happy I didn’t piss in this diaper. I can’t believe I’m going to piss in his mouth.”

“Your turn”, Jack said as he pulled out of my mouth. I made sure that not a drop fell and I was excited to get Cody’s cock in my mouth.

Cody pulled his cock out of his diaper and then pushed it to the ground and kicked it next to me and he then looked down at me and asked me if he could piss in my mouth. Jack grabbed my head and pushed me onto Cody’s cock as he told Cody you don’t need to ask. Bobby is a good boy so you tell him what to do.

It took him a few seconds before he could start but when he did I fell in love with him. I wanted to drink his piss all the time and do whatever he wanted.

“Bobby you are a good boy”. Cody said to me as I looked up to him and swallowed as he continued to piss in me. “I won’t need to ever wear one of your diapers again as I want to do this again and again.”

Jack then said “Bobby, you’ll be a good boy and let Cody use your mouth whenever he wants to even when you’re not high?” I closed my eyes and nodded as best I could. “I knew you were going to be a good boyfriend for Cody.”

“I wish I had more to piss”, Cody said as he finished and started to pull out of my mouth.

“Look at Bobby, he wishes too. Don’t worry you’ll be able to do it again”, Jack told Cody then turned to me and told me to get everyone a drink and to make sure Cody’s was extra large.

When I returned Cody was sitting next to Jack and since he took off the diaper he was now completely naked and he was all boy. I gave them their drinks and then picked up Cody’s diaper and put it on and I started to get hard knowing I was wearing the diaper he wore. I was still quite high and was amazed that I was getting hard.

Jack told Cody that one of the best parts about being a girl is when a boy eats your pussy. Jack then reached down and pulled up Cody’s legs and before he could even say anything to me I got between those legs and licked his virgin hole.

Cody was caught off guard and sounded like he was going to complain when Jack grabbed his legs but that changed to a gasp as he felt my tongue.

Jack sat back and smiled knowing that I was very happy and he loved listening to the cute noises Cody was making as he was experiencing what no straight boy should ever experience as now Cody will learn to crave it and I was looking forward to it.

I ate his cute ass for about fifteen minutes until Jack reloaded the pipes and told us to take them. I didn’t want to stop eating Cody’s ass, although, when I saw that the pipe Jack was handing Cody had a rock even bigger than my last hit got more excited wondering what was next.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

Warning contains bisexuality

Jack called me one Saturday afternoon and told me he and two friends wanted to hangout and could they come over. It had been a few weeks since were last together and I told him to hurry.

When I opened the door I saw he was with a man and a woman and I expected that would ruin the fun. I had meet them before at Jack's but there I didn't get to be myself but before I could worry he handed me a loaded pipe and told me to hit it.

Standing in my hallway I smoked as he told his friends to head to the living room and they left. When I finished the hit and have Jack the pipe he led me to my bedroom.

Once in my room my head was flying and I ripped off my clothes and Jack got a jockstrap and soccer shorts for me to wear.

Jack took a hit as I changed and then pulled out his cock and I dropped to my knees. As he held my head I didn't care any longer about his friends and was happy.

He told me his friends knew about my fetishes and they had been partying since last night and he told them what we had done in the past. The guy had thought I was attracted to his girl and Jack had told them that I was gay.

Jack said the girl wanted to see me blow him and maybe blow her boyfriend too. He told me the guy had eight inches and was uncut and told me when I saw it he knew I'd want to suck it and let the girl watch. He pulled me up and told me he wanted to fuck the girl and wanted the guy to fuck me. He told me to be a good boy and help him get the girl. I nodded and he said let's join them.

I was still flying and wanted to suck so bad. The couple were just taking a hit when we walked into the room and Jack told me to get everyone a drink and the girl got up and went with me.

As I went to the kitchen I heard Jack tell the guy we were going to have so much fun.

The girl kissed me once we were in the kitchen. I stepped back and she laughed and told me I was cute. My high was coming down and I was feeling awkward. She told me to relax and that she was just joking. We brought the drinks and Jack gave me a pipe with a large rock and I knew the fun was about to begin.

I took a huge hit and when I gave him the pipe he told me to sit next to him. Thirty seconds later I started to really fly and Jack handed me a pacifier which I grabbed and put it in my mouth and stated sucking it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Jack told the couple that I needed to suck all the time so he got me a pacifier for when he didn't want a blowjob. I was flying and he knew I wanted to suck him and finally he told me to drop my shorts and get on my knees. In seconds I was naked except for my jockstrap and looking up at him. He asked if I wanted his cock I had to do everything they wanted and I nodded so fast and he laughed as he pulled out his cock and I went down on him.

He held my head and asked them what they wanted to do. As I made love to Jack's cock I heard that they wanted to see Jack fuck me next, then the girl wanted to watch me suck her boyfriend and when Jack told them I like to be spanked the girl said she would love to spank me. The girl was more dominant and clearly wanted to make her boyfriend fool around with me. Jack had the girl finger my boyhole and lube it, when I moaned Jack told me he wanted to fill me with so much cum today that I'd be leaking it for days.

Jack didn't want to cum in my mouth so he told me to stop but stay on the floor. He gave me another big hit and took off his pants. He asked the girl if she wanted to help and he had her stroke him and told her that he was going to have me sit on him and for her to aim for my hole.

I put the pipe down and grabbed my pacifier and he made me wait and then told me to climb on. Usually I'd aim his cock so it was strange but once it touched my hole I was happy. She stepped back and watched Jack hold me tight against his chest as he pounded me.

He told them that fucking a boy was great because they can take it hard and never said no. He asked if they'd like a boy that would blow and eat them and never complain and was always ready to get fucked and you didn't ever have to worry about getting the boy off either.

Jack pulled a side my jockstrap and told them that I had seven inches but when high it shriveled to nothing and I couldn't cum when high so I would stay horny all day. He said he loved when I did a hit because I'd do anything and he was excited to see my beg.

He held me tighter then pushed his cock all the way in me and told them he was breeding me. After thrusting five times he fell back and said cumming inside a hot hole is awesome. He asked me if I enjoyed the ride and I nodded and smiled.

Jack had the guy get me a hit then Jack held the pipe and lit the lighter and told me to inhale. As I smoked it he told me that he wanted me to get back on my knees when he took away the pipe and then he pulled it away and I got off him and dropped to my knees as I exhaled.

Jack waited until I was flying and then told me to lick his cock clean.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Warning bisexual chem story

Once I licked his cock clean he told us to go to my room and had me remove my jockstrap and lie down on my bed.  He grabbed a medium size butt plug but first had me lick it as he told the girl to finger me but she told her boyfriend that he should and we all watched as he slowly moved towards me until she told him to hurry up or his hole would be nexted.

As he was about to stick a finger in me Jack told him to shove three in and to fuck my hole fast and he pushed awkwardly but almost as fast as he started Jack grabbed the plug from me and told him to put them in my mouth and I'd clean them.  As soon as he pulled them out of my ass Jack slammed the plug in.

I was sucking his fingers as his girlfriend hugged him from behind and rubbed his hard cock.  She told him that he must like me sucking his fingers and that she heard boys give the best head and asked him if I was sucking his fingers good.  He said it felt amazing and could tell I liked it.

Jack had pulled down the girls panties and told the girl he would make me eat her too.  The girl took her boyfriends other hand and pushed two fingers in her pussy and then told him to switch hands so I tasted pussy for the first time.

She asked if I had tasted it before and I shook my head a little and she asked if I ever wanted to and I shook again but then she asked if she told me to eat her pussy would I and she orgasmed on her boyfriends fingers as I nodded.

For then had me show them my stuff, the boy's clothes, the bum toys and finally when he was ready to open my diaper drawer he stopped and got the pipes ready for me and the guy.

For the first time I heard the guys name which was Bill. I saw Jack was giving both of us big hits. I was excited as I knew something would happen and when Bill finished his hit Jack told Kathy that Bill should get comfortable and winked to her. She started to undress Bill and when I gave Jack my pipe he told me to pad up which meant he wanted me to put on a diaper.

Kathy had removed Bill's pants and boxers and was picking up my jockstrap when they saw me grab the diaper. Bill didn't look like he wanted to put on my jockstrap but she told him she'd get a diaper if he didn't put it on.

Jack put a baseball hat on me backwards and pushed me to my knees but before I could get his cock in my mouth Kathy said she wanted to see me blow Bill.

She pulled his cock out of the jock and told me to suck him and I moved to him as he was about to say something but she told him to grab my head and enjoy it.

His cock was hard and dripping. As I swallowed it I tasted something weird but I was starting to fly higher than I had been all day. Kathy slid down next to me and said she loved seeing my blow Bill. She asked if I would suck him and swallow his cum. I nodded and she said she hadn't sucked it all week because he had the clap. She said she wanted to watch me suck his dirty cock and eat his infected cum and then after I swallow his load she wanted to spank me for being so nasty. She asked if she spanked me good would I eat her pussy after as she has Bill finger me again. I was so high and I knew I was going to catch VD from him but I nodded and sucked harder.

Jack told Bill to hold my head and use me like he always wanted to do to a girl. Bill did it and soon was skull fucking me.

Kathy had Bill admit it was the best blowjob he ever got and that he would want boys to blow him again.

Kathy was fingering herself and Jack moved her hand and pushed two of his fingers into her. He told Bill to watch him finger her and that he should use me harder. Bill started to make me gag and would hold me as I would thrash about. Kathy screamed for him to cum in my throat now as she started to have another orgasm.

Bill's load went right into my throat and belly so I didn't get to taste him. He told me to swallow and he held me still. Kathy screamed for him to keep fucking my face as she had another orgasm.

Jack finally pulled his fingers out and Bill had me turn around to suck them.

We went back in the living room for awhile and Jack told Bill that he could get a blowjob from me whenever he wanted and Bill agreed he would look for other boys and share them with Jack.

Kathy got so excited when she saw my diaper was getting wet. Jack told them that sometimes he'd piss in my diaper too and he did a little and got Bill to also.

Jack finally handed me a massive rock and I hoped I was getting fucked again, but once I took my hit and Jack had me on my knees I was happy to suck him but he wasn't hard as usual. I started flying as he held my head and started pissing. He told them I hated this but it proved I was their boy to play with.

Kathy told Bill to get up and she wanted him to piss in me too. Jack told him to piss real slow and to hold me tight and then when he finished he shoved me on to Bill's cock. It took Bill a minute to start but he had a full bladder and took a couple of minutes.

Kathy fingered herself again as she watched. When Jack and Bill switched she told Jack to finger her as they watched us. She was getting close again and when Bill finished pissing she told him to push and hold my head between her legs.

She yelled for me to get my tongue in her and eat her out. I barely got started as she screamed and came again. I liked how she thrashed my head as she had her cum.

Jack then stood me up and pulled down my diaper and had me lay across Kathy. He removed my butt plug and told Bill to sit down too so I could blow him while Kathy spanks me.

Once Bill sat down Jack reached for Bill's cock and rubbed the butt plug all over it and then had me suck it.

Jack told them that boys like me acted best when you made them do nasty stuff and they like and need to be spanked and Kathy started.

Jack explained that while I liked being spanked it would soon hurt and I'll beg for them to stop. As Kathy wasn't spanking hard enough Jack took out his belt and in minutes I was crying and begging them to stop.

That's when Jack announced his plan. They would stop spanking me and give me a huge hit if I let Bill fuck me raw and breed me with his infected cum. I said he could fuck me with a rubber and they spanked me more and I said OK just don't make him cum in me and Jack told me that when I took the pipe and my head was flying I wouldn't care so just tell us to do it to you.

Jack then took the belt from Kathy and swung so hard that I couldn't even speak and he did it five times and when I stopped screaming I told them to do it.

Jack and Bill left the room and Kathy told me she came again as I was screaming and she hoped to cum again as Bill came in me.

When they returned they got the pipes ready. Kathy told me to tell them that I wanted Bill to fuck and breed me and I told them.

• Upvote 4

• 2 years later...