[Gruntraq] I Am My Brother's Keeper

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

Taking care of the ones you love makes a man feel good inside. It sometimes makes a man feel good enough to make another man feel good inside…..like when you dump a warm load in him and free up the tight burning fuck you been putting down in him. Taking care can take on a lot of forms, but whatever it is let it be known that I am a lover of men. And that goes beyond sex. Sometimes being of service to the men in your life is its own reward.

Case 1: Grooming My Young Fuck Buddy

He is 24, I’m 41. Why he is hanging out with me instead of dudes his age or younger is a mystery. But he seems to like me and I sure as hell have a thing for him. Our freindship started out with a few snuck hookups at the construction site. It has turned into a good friendship that has some father-son angles to it, but not so much that it is weird. He loves man sex, so do I. He is turned on by me and I am by him. Because he’s a bit younger and not as experienced in the gay sex world he has lots of questions and some stuff is still new to him. It has been fun showing him the ropes a bit, and my rope a lot.

shaving-ass_0110.jpgTonight he came over and finally let me shave his hairy manhole, his dick and balls. It took some selling because I don't think he got what it was all about. It is a ritualistic turn-on of foreplay, grooming and intimacy that I tried to make last as long as I could. He took a shower first and cleaned up. After that I had him lay on his back in my room and put my travel sling on him that held his legs up and kept him spread open without him having to hold himself and get tired of it. I got undressed myself and started by diving into his hairy cunt with my tongue. Warming up his sweet little hole got my cock rock hard. Woof.

I then lathered him up and carefully shaved the excess bush of hair away from his pucker and tapered it off toward his buns with my trimmer. I wanted his ass cheeks to remain hairy. After I finished with his hole I wiped the shaving cream off and licked his smooth new cherry for a minute or two, occasionally gnawing and sucking on it which made him hard. I then put some lather on my hands and jacked his plump meat and got him excited. That was all I needed to begin shaving the long tufts of hair from his dick and balls. It took a few re-applications of the cream to get him done. And his head was shiny with pre-cum flow as I playfully jacked and squeezed him while I worked. I left his groin thick of hair, only smoothing his balls and shaft. He looks totally manicured now.

While his dick was seeping clear sweet juice, after I wiped him clean I had him get on all fours so I could eat his clean shaven hole. I wanted to suck his smooth dick, but I didn’t want him cumming yet. And I knew if I got my mouth around him, he would be done fast and would not be dialed up so much.

With my hand wrapped around his dick and slowly tugging on it from behind, I buried my tongue in his hole and pigged down instead. Clean as a whistle I tongue fucked his pucker, spit on it, sucked him out hard and repeated over and over for a good five minutes until my mouth muscles began to tire. And his tender skin between his cheeks was getting red from my rough whiskers rubbing hard against it. His hole was all puckered up and pushed out like the sweetest little rosebud. Time to fuck it. I lubed him up all sloppy and pounded him harder than I usually do because I wanted him to feel how good it is when his hole is shaved and lubed well. We were both wet and slippery so much I had a hard time holding on to his hips cause my hands were covered with lube.

In the end, it worked because he came on my bed before I finally dumped my load in his shitter.

Case 2: My Brother Is Moving In

I have written about him before explaining that we had a pretty long sexual relationship when we were young. About the time he was 18 he got freaked about being gay and dove into a marriage with a high-school girl. After a bit more than 15 years his marriage finally hit the rocks. He stayed with me for a couple weeks earlier this month and went back home last week to give it another whack. After less than a week they finally decided to get divorced. He says it was amicable, but I know how much a bitch she can be.

They have no kids, so whatever. I had a really long heart to heart with him before he went back. The jist of it was don't put up with a life you don't want and that won't make you happy. You only do this once. I told him I love him and no matter what happens he always has a place here with me. I did warn that if he came back to my house he better be cool with my big gay life. After the last few nights he was here I have a feeling he will be just fine. He knows what he's getting and there is a remote possibility he wants it.

brothers.jpgHe is on his way up here from SoCal as I write this and is due to roll in sometime in the wee morning hours with a Uhaul. He' 35, about 170 lbs and pretty good looking. He has kept himself up pretty well considering he has driven a desk for most his life. I admit I still have the hots for him and there is still a bit of a crush in me somewhere. I still want to get in his pants and show him some good loving. And I would be lying if I said I wont be angling to. Yes there is that word “incest” that has some people all bent up and maybe it should. But we are both consenting and now single adults so I don’t care what it looks or sounds like.

At the same time I plan to let him drive that bus because he has a lot of rebuilding to do in his life right now. He lost his job a couple months ago, not been able to get another one in this economy. And his wife and he are calling it quits. He has to decide what he wants and where he wants to go now. What he will need me to be doing is helping him get back on his feet to live life good again. To that end I will take my little brother under my wing unconditionally.

We have talked about it a little in the past month and he knows I don’t plan to curtail my sex life in the bedroom next door. Luckily he seemed unfazed by my open affection to my FB when he was here and even started getting a little silly with us when we were partying together. He made a point that he was straight and committed unless he gets divorced, at which time he looked forward to being a slut again. What that actually means I imagine we will all find out soon enough.

Whatever the case, I have his back regardless of how he wants it had.620619944028412509-6675011833242543665?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.