[Sperm Pig] Finally!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I’ve been in heat for the past week and a half and I finally got the snot fucked out of me last night.

I went to a midweek sex party, and took six different cocks up my ass. For once I was like the “bottom of choice”— or maybe “best bottom available”. Regardless:

#1) Black stud with a nice tool

#2) Latino with short, fat cock

#3) hot ginger cub with 7”

#4) hot ginger cub’s “daddy” with a fat 8

#5) old, pony tail dude

#6) anon guy— it was dark

Numbers 2 and 5 bred me. I “thought” I was gonna get 3 and 4 as well, but they just took turns fucking the snot out of me.

I was bent over a couch and just getting used while a bunch of guys watched. It was kinda hot.

Occasionally my mouth would be filled by a hard cock as I was getting pounded.

I also spent quite a bit of time on my knees sucking cock. I got 5 loads that way— including #’s 3 and 4. They wanted to feed me, so I obliged.

The other loads I ate were one that I licked of ginger cub’s chest from some random guy. Plus two other guys that wanted to use my mouth to get off.

All in all, not bad for less than two hours of work on a Wednesday evening!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.