[Gruntraq] Fuck Buddy Fun And The Blue Room

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

Life is good. Not much drama and a lot of fun this week. As I crack open my first Friday nite beer lets recap the last few days…..

My brother who was staying with me due to marriage issues decided to head back home to SoCal this week and mend fences with his old lady. This is good for both of us because for a while him staying here was blocking up my sex life. And was starting to crazy enough to punk his ass and make him my bitch like when we were younger.

Now that I have the house to myself again, my 24yo cub FB has been coming over and spending a lot of time. He's a lot of fun to be with and is emerging to be pretty versatile. He sucks my cock and bottoms enthusiastically but also has the balls and confidence to make me feel sexed good when he tops. Woof. He came over last nite and we flip flopped a couple rounds and had a few beers.

183320-640x392.jpgI was already naked when he came over and had my cockring on. He hadn't seen one and thought it was cool. (I gave it to him before he went home) He sucked my dick for a short time on the couch and then I fucked his hairy little hole till I squirted in him. Because that happened right when he arrived, we stopped and had a few beers after that and shot the shit together naked. I told him I wanted him to come over and let me shave his hole and play with it soon.

He is 15 years younger than me and new to the scene so to speak. I have been enjoying enlightening him about lot of new things. It’s a breath of fresh air to meet someone with for few hang-ups at his age. He is pretty open to new things and honestly makes me feel younger to have him around. So hopefully he hangs around a while and I don’t scare him away.

After some BS'n came over next to me on the couch and we began cuddling and getting into some foreplay. I got down on his plump stick for a while and gnawed on him good until I he was getting good and leaky. He took the reins and pushed me on my back and laid onto me, forcing himself between my legs and saddling me up. That was hot. I responded my slapping his ass and wrapping my hairy legs around him. He fucked me with just my spit as lube for a short time and came in my chute. Then we laid together for a while and cuddled which I like. Some guys aren't into it. He left a little while later with a smile on his face just like mine.

It's really great he can come over and fuck at my place now since he cant host. We don't have need to sneak around at work or other places. While that is a rush, getting caught at work isn’t. We fucked in my office once and did a couple blow jobs there while watching out the window for people, but that was rushed and really risky. And we met at Starbucks last week and he blew me in my truck.

But at work we have started having a lot of fun blowing our loads on the wall of the job site porta-John and texting the other to go and lick it up. It is really kind of twisted and dirty, gets me off. After seeing he was on site this morning I blew a load and alerted him. He made a beeline over and after licking up my warm jizz off the plastic wall next to the urinal he squeezed his own mess there. I got a text from him telling me it was my turn and went back to lick up his warm seed.

He texted me later today and told me he was doing it again. I can see the ‘blue room” from my office trailer so I watched him go in the porta-John with excitement. But then some other dude came up while he was in there and tried to get in. He ended up waiting and I got geeked about it for a minute. But he gave up andleft thankfully. As soon as I saw my FB exit and go back to work I darted out the door and over there before anyone else could. It was just as wickedly tasty and raunchy the second time around. Someone could see the cum on the wall in there, but the shitter is so nasty and covered with graffiti that nobody would think it all that out of place anyway. Men are pigs gay or straight. It's a low risk game and a lot of fun on an otherwise lackluster day.620619944028412509-644906274186007659?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.