[Gruntraq] It's Good To Be The Bitch Every Now And Then!

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

Last night was a good time with some great old friends. Thanks goes out to T & D my long time fuck buds for feeding me a great BBQ dinner and their two hairy cocks. T & D are partnered bear daddies that I've known for almost a decade. We're like family. We've partied together, camped together, played rough together, and traveled to the Folsom Street Fair a number of times. They are 46 and 48 which makes them a good bit my senior. They are both dominant tops as they relate to me. While I tend to top more often than not in my own world, these two guys have always made me crave to be their hole slut. They call me "Cubbyhole".

Last week when I started my new blog I sent an email out to all my pig friends to show it off. They replied back and invited me over for dinner and play since we hadn't gotten together for a good while. I have been needing to get ruffed up for a while anyway. I headed over after work and when I got there we hugged and greeted as usual. Within minutes T had me on me knees in front of the couch sucking his dick while D was in the kitchen. I sucked his 7" cock till he came and I swallowed up his warm load. Nice to see ya again T.

Later we were in the kitchen as T went back and forth out the patio door BBQ'ing steaks. I was at their computer showing off my twitter account timeline and sharing what I was doing. They don’t tweet yet and it was fun showing them what goes on, tweeting this and that. Standing behind me D got horned up looking at all the twit-pic posts and finally indicated he wanted me to suck his cock by slapping the back of my back with it. I turned around in my chair and took his hairy 6" tool in my mouth and worked him good till he came. It didn't spoil my dinner tho.

The steak and sides were good as always. These dudes can cook. After a couple of beers we retreated to their playroom where they showed me some of their evil new toys. They are more into BDSM and CBT play than I am and have a lot more wicked stuff. These guys actually introduced me to fisting a long time ago, but my hole has not been stretched like that in a long time and I wasn't up to that last night anyway.

They had a couple of coold new toys I was up for some play with. So after we all got undressed I went to their bathroom and cleaned out my hole a bit. I wasn't all that dirty, but for extreme play I always like to be super clean. They have a nice play room with apadded saw horse as well as a sling where I got comfortable first. D got his hands all lubed up and began finger fucking my hole. He got a medium sized dildo next and massaged my chute while T stood by jacking off.

My ass opened up pretty quickly with the dildo. They chuckled and teased me a lot while opening up my hole. They get a kick out of how a "big top stud" like me turns into a begging anal slave so quickly. D stuck his dick in me and pumped a short bit and swapped with T who tapped me a little more aggressively. T then got the mean new "Three Bumps" and began probing my puckered chute. I play with toys often enough it didn't take long to get started into me. I love the rush of my hole stretching tight and to the limits. I can spend hours with the right device.

ab387closeup.jpgThe one they used on me is the small size. It comes in a medium which they also have, and a large which looks fuckin scary. I took the first bump OK. When it got to the second bump we hit a barrier. I began slow deep breathing like I was taught. He held it in tight against me on the inhale, pushed on the tool on the exhale and we repeated for a while. I licked at D's cock while T kept the pressure on with the plug until the second bump pried open my hole and slipped past my burning sphincter. It hurt and felt good at the same time because it slipped in and let my hole contract a little around the narrower part after.

Just as I relaxed a bit, he pushed it into me again and stretched my ring around the third bump which was about the same size. After letting me catch my breath he pulled it out slowly stretching me open over the three bumps again. He then started pushing it in and pulling it out of me. It was shocking and painful ride at first, but I was soon clutching D's hand and sweating good as T rocked my body with the evil device. I like it. I approve of the new toy and I think I might just get me one.

The room was starting to smell like man sex. I always love the smell of a playroom once everyone gets a good bead on. After punishing my hole open wide to almost gaping open, D started fucking me again. He came pretty quick in my loose lubed up chute and made it even more messy. Then T started in and fucked me for a while but didn't cum. He instead stopped and massaged my swollen rosebud. After a few minutes the momentum had slowed a bit and D said he wanted me to fuck him.

After I got down off the sling, D bent over the sawhorse and I started in on him. My body was shaking from all the rush still. His hairy ass needed no lube because my dick was already covered with my slime. I was gonna cum pretty quick anyway. But T got up behind me and slid himself in me and sandwiched me between them. It feels so fuckin good to fuck and be fucked at the same time, but I was done in less than a minute and came in D's hole. T fucked me harder as I laid on his partner's back for a couple more minutes and dumped in me. It was good cuz I was raw and sore by now from the bump stick.

After he was done T took off to the bathroom to clean up. I dove into D's sweet hole and pigged down. I love slurping on hairy cummy hole more than anything else and kept at it for a couple minutes and got hard again. My hole was leaking like a sieve because I couldn't hold it shut. But as all good things cum, all good things end. We got cleaned up and shot the shit for a little while longer before I had to get home and get some sleep. I have to get up at 4:00am in the morning for work, so 10:00 is my limit for staying out these days.

So thanks again T & D for the good time. Here's to hoping to do it again soon and maybe bring my young pup with me next time! And yes my fuck hole was itchy and sandpapery, my squeezer sore as shit today.620619944028412509-7967270907731032797?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.