I was supposed to be the top but ended up being cum-hore bottom

expdbijock35

I am mostly a versatile guy, and one night, I was in the mood to either top or flip-fuck with another masculine guy. I looked online and replied to couple of ads on CL. Finally, I decided to meet this hot Latino guy who was party friendly. I arrived at his place and we started with some passionate kissing and mutual BJs. Then he hooked me up with some T+G, and then..... I wasn't myself anymore. I totally forgot why I was there. I just kept wanting to bottom for some hard cock or cocks....My host who also was not in the mood to top, didn't disappoint me. He posted another ad online and soon enough we had two hot muscle dudes over....1-Black-6'2-200 lbs guy with a nice 8 inch cock in his 40's and 2-Latino-5'8 190 lbs all muscle with a hot chest and tattoos in his early 30's with a 7 inch cock.....they both kept taking turn fucking our holes all night and dumping their loads into our asses.....I woke up in the morning with lot of dried cum in my hole and cum-taste in my mouth.

Has this situation happened to you? changing your preferred role without any planning or used force?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a few guy invite me over to fuck them and I ended up on my back begging. That's the best way to bottom, when it's overwhelming and natural. Once I had a couple that I invited over to my parents to fuck. We were meant to share one of the guys but in the process they both took turns ripping my ass apart. I could barely walk the next morning.

• Upvote 1