[Gruntraq] TGIF: Getting Started And Getting Some Hole

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

I started up this blog site a few days ago to have a single website where all my gay twisted shit can be. I have been twittering for a year or so under a clean screen name, but recently launched a new identity “Gruntraq” to commune with my gay sick pig buddies. It’s great to have a place to speak the twisted shit in my head I can’t share with most of the people around me everyday. You quickly find out you are not unique at all.

I have been posting a shit load of erotic stories in the past couple days that have been written over the years. So while it looks like I have been writing non stop, in reality it is just uploading a bunch of stuff that already exists. There is a lot more to come. Hope you enjoy. Some of the stories are true, some are not, others blur the lines between the two. Through all the shit in life it has been a creative outlet that is fun to share. And if some hot dude I’ll never meet blows one off reading it, my job is done.

Today I was a filth pig and jacked off in the outhouse again at the job site. My jizz from yesterday had dried up and was a dry crusty film almost invisible. It is smelly and rank in there, and the thing is a filth pit, but I get turned on in there. I left a couple squirts on the blue plastic wall again in the same place. Later in the afternoon I was all horned up and came back. Jacking off again, I bent over in the tight confines and licked up the pasty half dry dribble from the wall. It got me so hot. Something about dirty shit like that just makes me freaky. Just about the time I got it all cleaned off, I blew my dick again in the same place. I’m still waiting for someone to say something about it. Ha.

I’m cracking my second beer since getting home from work. My brother is gone somewhere, probably hiding away from me. I intend to get my dick sloppy dirty tonight. Just don’t know how yet. My new fuck buddy hasn‘t committed to coming by yet. We had a good time last night and regailed my brother with all our sex sounds. Worst case I’ll get on Craigslist and look for some random hole to fill. There is plenty of that to go around. Of course, I would not mind finding a studly top to tear me up either. Hmmm620619944028412509-5434401188263357111?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.