[Sperm Pig] Wednesday Sex Party

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

A lovely couple of blokes host weekly sex parties for all us sex crazed homos here. Not only are they every Friday and Saturday, but they’ve started a midweek offering too.

The weekend parties always seem to get the “something better” crowd. You know, the guys who aren’t ready to guck yet because they want to hold off for something better to come along. And if there is one hot bottom available, all the tops will ignore you for a chance at him.

Whatevs.

But on wednesday, everyone just seems down to fuck right off the bat. It’s a school night too, so there’s no waiting. Action happens immediately.

And because there are fewer bottoms around, I seem to be pulling in more cock.

Last night there were only like 25 or so guys at the party, but 6 of them fucked me, and 3 came in my ass.

#1- beefy bear of a guy with a thick sixer. He fucked me a couple times but never came in m.

#2- short guy, nice average cock. He kept promising to cum in me and saying that he “was real close” but I think he was just in it for the jack hammering. I eventually made him stop

#3- tattooed hipster glasses guy with a 7.5” cock and a 2 gauge PA. OMG he fucked the SNOT out of me! Bent over, me squatting and riding, me in my back. We took pauses, but he eventually slam fucked his load into me while sucking my toes. This was my second load.

#4- tan, mustache guy. (This was my first load, 4th cock) Ran into him and said “wanna fuck?” He said “yeah”. He bent me over a fuck bench and drilled his 8 incher into me HARD. It was a short fuck, but he dumped his nut in me with a grunt. Several guys watched him do it.

#5- old man with a THICK 7. The guy’s cock was beautiful and thicker than my wrist at the base. He fucked me for quite some time but couldn’t manage to breed me.

#6- anonymous guy. I was in a blacked out area on a fuck bench and old guy had just finished his turn. All I know about this guy is that he had very erect nipples and about 8 inches of hard cock. He didn’t even lube up, he just shoved in and POUNDED THE FUCK out of my hole. The fuckbed was slamming the wall and our moans were echoing through the fuck space. He eventually took a final hot of poppers, asked if I wanted his load, and then bred me up into my colon.

All in all, it was a hot fucking night!! My hole is still tingling from the abuse! I think I’m going to have to make the Wednesday night gigs a regular event!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.