Is this guy Poz?

anonfuck28

Was browsing the web and came across this video (I wasnt searching for makeup! :) ) and in the video he has a huge biohazard tattoo on his chest, i know he's famous for having every inch of his body tattoo'd, sure i've seen him before on TV but dont remember seeing the biohazard tattoo and it looks like it's been tattoo'd over his exsisting, wondered if this was a fairly clear indication he's recent been poz'd?

http://knue.com/you-would-never-guess-this-guy-is-the-most-tattooed-man-in-the-world-video/?trackback=fbshare_mobile_top

If you dont want to watch the whole vid although it's only 3 mins long in total, jump to 2:11

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hard to say... Some just like that look, and judging from the rest of his body art, I think there is a decent chance it is part of his theme and not a message. I like his look better with makeup...