[iBLASTinside] Why It's Difficult to Find Tops

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Another friend of mine yesterday (who wasn't within geographic distance for me to reach out an fuck) lamented his town was full of bottoms and he had no one near by to fuck him. He'd gladly take any cock up his ass -- raw, wrapped, large, small, black, white, cut, uncut, etc. In the end, he decided a dildo would be a good investment.

I wanted to explain to him the reason for the lack of tops, but I'll just reference a recent entry, "Breaking Down the Male Population" (May 30, 2010).

a_me_fuck.jpg

If you're a top, it's so very easy to be closeted. Remember, a hole is a hole since men experience the world through sensory input. Natural tops can spend their lives closing their eyes, visualizing a man and fucking. So you wonder why there are so few tops, there you go.
Sometime soon I'll explain my hypothesis on Natural Tops and Natural Bottoms.

But again, take a moment to read the entry. I really think I'm onto something here...1427209257094239631-2888797840634056249?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.