[Athens GA Poz] Weekend Travels: Day 3 Titusville & Orlando, Florida

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

After getting my butt pumped with cum the last two nights I got a really good night's rest. I woke up fairly early and headed towards Titusville and the 2:32 PM final launch of Space Shuttle Atlantis. From past experience, I wasn't going to get my hopes up too high since there are so many variables that go into play for a successful launch. This would be my third attempt at viewing and has been one of the items on "my bucket list" for the longest time. I remember as a child watching an Apollo launch live during a family was vacation in Florida.

One of the prime "free" viewing locations is across from the Indian River from the launch pads. When I arrived, I was lucky enough that a local fisherman was just leaving so I got a decent parking place at a local park. I took in the excitement as more and more people from all over the country arrived and staked out their viewing spots. As the countdown clock ticked down, the crowd grew more enthusiastic. I was still holding my breath since I had been here before though.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, Go For Main Engine Start, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 Lift Off of Space Shuttle Atlantis

It was a picture perfect lift off. I took it all in with my naked eyes rather than trying to capture too many images with a camera. My current camera is a fairly older point and shoot model and doesn't do the launch justice.

100_1558.JPG

So far, the trip has been a success. I had two nights of good sex and got to check "Shuttle Launch" off the "bucket list". Now on to Orlando for another night of debauchery. The last trip down I stayed near the "University of Central Florida" and had a fairly decent time. My plans though were to try and get more North of the city so I would be closer to where the Men4Barebacksex party was going to be held Saturday night. I also have always wanted to check out the famous, Parliament House Resort.

I have heard numerous stories about it and knew it sounded like the kind of place for a real pig like me. I had no trouble locating it and drove through the parking lot. I was really hesitant at first since it didn't appear to be in the greatest of neighborhoods and looked much seedier than what I expected. I drove to another area and almost decided to stay in a regular hotel but at the last minute switch my mind again and drove back to the Parliament House.

I checked in and got a room on the back side of the resort with a view of the lake. The cute attendant asked me if I wanted to be located behind the bar since it would be nosier and I told him, "sure, why not?" I figured if nothing else there might be more foot traffic. As I drove behind the hotel it was apparent there were already guys looking for sex. Several room doors were opened and guys were walking around. I parked and got out to go inside. A guy standing on the upper floor struck up a conversation and asked me if I needed any help unloading but I assured him I could handle it. He said, "well, I may see you a bit later."

I went inside and cleaned up after being outside most of the day and then opened the curtains partially, cracked the door open and sat in a chair next tot he window. It wasn't long, before the guy that offered to assist me unload popped into the room and shut the door. He was pretty blunt about what he wanted. He asked me, "Will you fuck me?" I replied, "I am primarily a bottom myself--unless it is bareback and I am HIV positive." He said, "I have no problems with you being positive but I have to use rubbers when getting fucked." "Rubbers make me limp," I replied. He was persistent and then asked, "Can I suck you then?" I figured, what the heck, sure, "suck my cock awhile". He was a pretty good cocksucker even though I told him I would not cum from being sucked.

After a while, I told him I thought I would take a breather and perhaps see him later--i.e. I am ready to look for something more fun. It wasn't long before a cute blond guy popped in and started chatting. He saw I had some poppers and asked if I minded if he took a few hits. I said, "sure, help yourself." He was a nice guy and told me to be very careful about who all I allowed into my room since some guys come in asking for money and are hustling. We had a flirty conversation before he finally asked me to suck his cock to which I gladly obliged. After awhile he said he had some friends back at the bar and he needed to go check in with them and get another drink. I thanked him for the useful information and allowing me to suck his cock some.

andreas2-timothy2-bb-1024-063.jpg

Nightfall had approached and the music from the bar behind my room was blaring when out of the blue this really cute brunette walks into the room with a brown paper sack in his hand and holds out his other hand, introducing himself as Chad. He asked, "Do you want to hang out awhile?" I immediately asked him, "Are you hustling?" He replied, "No, I am just a horny straight guy that wants to hang out a bit." Needless to say, all sorts of red flags were raised and I was pretty nervous but decided to allow him to stay a bit anyway to find out what he was all about. He stood about 6'2" and weighed about 215 pounds. I asked him, "What do you have in your bag?" He replied, "Just some stuff I bought." He then pulled out a pink thong, a new bottle of poppers and a can of Maximum Impact. He immediately dropped his shorts and revealed a nice cock around 7" long but quickly covered it up with the thong. He climbed onto the bed with me and asked me to cuddle up with him. We spooned for a bit with me in the back. I quickly got hard and after a few minutes rolled onto my back. Without a word, he got up and sat down on my cock. It felt so good sliding into his warm hole.

To be honest, I sort of get off on the idea of seeding a hot negative hole with my positive sperm and talking about toxic loads. I figured, he must be positive since he jumped right onto my cock without asking status or discussing safer sex. I then said, "You know there are consequences to barebacking right?" He replied, "Yeah, I know". I figured for sure he is positive. I then said again, "You realize there are serious consequences right? He then lifted off my cock and said, "You're clean, right?" I replied, "No, I am HIV positive." Damn, I had fucked up and figured he would freak out but he didn't--but wouldn't let me back in his hole again either. We ended up hanging out for an hour or so kissing, sucking cock and spooning. It was fun.

int_7.jpg

I propped the door open again and sat back near the window in the chair when I noticed a guy that I thought was a Marine walking by several times. He had a nice build and a military style hair cut. I knew he was my next target to get into my room. He stood out by the cars and smoked a cigarette as we made lots of eye contact. I licked my lips in an attempt to let him know that I was definitely interested. After he finished smoking he came back near the sidewalk and I just blurted out, "Do you want to fuck my hole?" He replied, "Sure," and came in and shut the door behind him. I closed the curtains and dropped my gym shorts as he pulled his shorts off. His cock was already rock hard and was about 7.5" cut and thick. I started sucking his cock and he grabbed the bottle of poppers from the bed and took a few hits. "Damn, those are some good poppers, " he said. I then turned around on the bed and got in the doggie position. My hole was already lubed and hungry for his cock. He slid right in and moaned real loud, "Damn, that feels so good." I took a few hits of the poppers and then handed the bottle back to him. He started fucking me really intensely but then would slow down as if he really didn't want to cum just yet. Finally, he slid out and said, "I need to take a break buddy, but I will come back by in a little bit." I thought to myself, "yeah, right."

By this time, my ass was hungry for cum and I didn't care who gave it to me. I guy walked by and I motioned for him to come in. He was a guy in his mid thirties, clean cut, early balding. He came in and we chatted a minute. I told him, "I want a load of cum in my hole" to which he replied, "I can do that." I dropped my gym shorts again and got back in doggie. He slid his cock which was about 6.5" into my lubed hole. He started fucking me fast and it wasn't long before he gave me what I needed.

1e30.jpg

After a few minutes, the marine looking dude showed back up and said, "I want some more." I then told him "I just had a load deposited." He then said, "Great, I'll add mine to it." He grabbed the poppers and took a few hits as he slid his stiff cock into my cum filled hole. As he fucked me, he placed one foot up on the bed and started deep penetrating my ass by grabbing my shoulders and plowing into me harder. As he pounded into my ass our bodies made a slapping noise. He started grunting, "You want my cum in your hole?" I replied, "Yes sir, I do." His body started shaking as he started dumping his hot sperm inside. He slowly started pulling his cock out and then rammed it back inside to empty one last drop in me before collapsing on the bed beside me. We chatted a bit and it turns out he was an IT geek from NYC meeting a group of friends to go on a cruise departing from Tampa. He claimed he was bisexual but his friend who he was staying with was gay.

Before the night was over, I ended up taking 4 loads of cum in my hole. I am definitely glad I decided to stay at Parliament House. I'd like to go back down as soon as I can do so.

Note: Nude images are from the web.4840212955243495621-2916643685726571710?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.