Tops what scene would you like to walk up on

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

Besides which one would you like what would you do

1. I am at the ABS with a tight shirt, tight small girls shorts with the bottom of my ass visible. I have on saddles when I walk in. I take them off in the back and walk around bare foot and drop a bill. I bend over and pick it up to show everyone a good shot of my ass.

2. I am at the bathhouse and dressed naked under my firefighter turnout gear.

3. I am in the park on a wooded trail after a raining day. I am found naked on all fours with fuck me written in my ass in mud.

4. I am in a hotel and give you my room number. I am in one or 2 place face down on the bed naked with my ass propped up by every pillow or i am in bondage tied bent over the desk ass facing the door.

5. I am at a truck stop and advertise any trucker looking can stop between certain times and take my ass. All cock is taken up to the last min.

6. I am in a sling all poppered up and legs in sturips and aromas bound naked.

7. I climb on a fuck bench and get in the restraints naked.

4. Hotel room, bound bent over the desk.

I'd take it slowly eating you out then breeding you, after I'd leave you tied and stick around to see if I can line up some other guys to unload in you. When they're finished I'd taste them on your hole, dump one last load in your guts then walk out the door and forget you even exist (until there's another opportunity to breed you).

Guest Pwrfkme06

I'd take it slowly eating you out then breeding you, after I'd leave you tied and stick around to see if I can line up some other guys to unload in you. When they're finished I'd taste them on your hole, dump one last load in your guts then walk out the door and forget you even exist (until there's another opportunity to breed you).

Nice that would be hot make me take all you can find and you eating my ass after

Guest Pwrfkme06

Yes so hot that you want my hole sloppy