ultimate fantacys

my fantacy is to be at steam works or one of the bath houses in Chicago, I have a room, and it just happens that there are no other bottoms there that night, there are as many as 40 or so tops there, they are all very horny and are desperate to find a ass with a soft pussy to fuck bareback, they end up forming a line at my room, they are talking to me and want to fuck me, they start to rub my ass and try to kiss me, so I get on my bed and lay on my belly ass up. the first one gets on my back and penetrates me, he fucks me for about 10 minutes then shoots his sperm in me. every one is watching, then the next gets on me and does the same, every one in line is very excited to get there turn, after the first five fuck me there are 2 in line that cant wait, they cumm in and slide there hard cock in my mouth and blow there load right away one after the other, I swallow both. then roll back to my belly ass up. then the next gets on me and fucks me, by this time im full of sperm, my pussy is just sloppy with sperm oozing down onto my balls when im being pumped, before long I have been fucked bareback by at least 20 men, and have swallowed at least 15 or 20 loads of warm sperm. then I just lay there with sperm running out of my pussy and all over my ass, and my chin is full of sperm and im totally content