Fucking amazing!

bigdick4you

Some people will never seize to amaze me...Had this FB who I got to know to organize gangbang for him... I have seen this guy going with old men and suddenly he criticizes me for being too sexual and probably ending up with terrible std....one week before that he was saying on some blog how he was such a cumwhore and telling about his new exploits...Apparently he met this new guy who doesn't appreciate him being such a whore and is therefor trying to clean up his act...which is fine... But don't then go suddenly criticizing me as above all I'm honest to MYSELF and others... The word HYPOCRITE jumps to mind! At least I don't need or use meth...what do u guys think... Is it the meth that wore off or is this guy a nutcase!?

Reminds me of something I observed last night at the club. One of the more attractive guys that was there - at first seemed shy and aloof. Then walked into the sauna (I was cold) - he was fooling around with a guy that was apparently fine to play with until he was "exposed" for doing so. I didn't give a flying damn - to each his own, i'm not judgmental.

Later I observed him coming from the back sling, which is sorta buried out in the garden - he was doing the walk of shame with the appearance to me that some of the guys he had just been playing with under this cover of darkness were beneath his standards.

I would have played with him regardless of his standards. Well, i would have until his purse fell out of his ass.