BB slut again

bigloadluvr

Back again to share my latest loads.

I took a vacation day last week and headed to the local bathhouse at 10:30 AM, which had opened at 10:00 that morning.

I'm sure some of you will frown on this, but I get even more horny when I drink, so I drove there drinking vodka and coke and continued when I arrived. As you can imagine, the place was relatively quiet at that time but there were a few guys. I got my room, stripped, started loosening my hole with my plug while taking huge hits of poppers. Half an hour later my hole was nice and loose and ready for cock. I headed to the glory holes, and, in so doing, walked past a guy who was probably mid-60's. He followed me. No sooner had I entered the glory hole area than, seconds later, his cock poked through, so I started sucking him, and while he never got completely hard, he still shot a nice load for me to swallow.

As usual, if only one guy is sucking, whoever is there flock like bees to honey, and I ended-up swallowing three more loads. But as much as I love sucking cock and swallowing cum, I was there to get fucked bare, so I headed back to my room for more poppers and more of my plug. Around 11:30 I headed to the sling room, put on my leather blindfold and hopped up and 'presented' my hole for all cummers. I waited and waited, slowly stroking myself, waiting and waiting. After about 45 minutes I was all but ready to give up, but I told myself to give it five more minutes, and then another five, and yet another five, so I was there about an hour. Thankfully I stayed long enough until I felt someone moving up to my hole.

I felt someone's fingers working my hole, which felt good, but I wanted cock not fingers! The guy read my mind and stepped up and slid his cock into me. He was thick but not all that long but I didn't really care about size of a cock, as long as it is in my ass. As the guy fucked me I heard at least two other guys' voices and I hoped they were in line waiting their turn! I have no idea how long the guy fucking me, but I certainly enjoyed the feeling of hard cock fucking my hole as I sniffed my poppers. Eventually the guy shoved hard and deep inside me and I heard him moaning as he shot his anonymous load into my hungry hole.

(I love how that sounds, 'hungry hole', a perfect description of my ass and mouth!).

Anyhow, luckily for me, as soon as he pulled out another guy took his place. Sadly, I barely felt him and after about five strokes he came in my ass. It wasn't sad that he came, but that he came so quickly. After all that's what I was there for, to collect loads, but it was sad that I barely felt him!

The next guy licked all the cum out of my ass, which is something else I really love to do! As usual I won't bore you with repetitive descriptions of me getting fucked, let me simply say that another six guys fucked me and dumped their loads in my ass!

Btw, I'm not a bug chaser. I just love getting fucked bareback over and over. I know I'll end up being pozzed, but I really don't care. After so many years denying who I am, I'm proud to have the 'balls' to finally be who I really am: A TOTAL BAREBACK SLUT!!!

Edited by Hotload84