[iBLASTinside] Q&A: Churning Cum

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Q: would you help a group of guys bullfuck me for the very first time all RAW. And would you want to be first, middle or last. Finally do you rim a cum filled hole?

butter-churn.JPG

A. I've got to start with the question: WHO THE HELL IS THIS?

I'm not sure if I'd even fuck you. Despite what you may think by this blog and all the other shit I write, I am a little picky when it comes to who I fuck.

But let's pretend you're hot as hell and I'm into you. I'm so into you that on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being I'm slightly into you and 10 being I'd love to date and marry you that you rate an 11. Let's also suppose that the other tops we gather for the fun and games all rate between an 8 and 12 on the same 1-to-10 into you scale.

So, in that case, I'd like to be first and last load in. Now truth is, I don't like the taste of my own cum. But if we're talking about it being diluted by five other hot tops who I'm into (and a couple of your own loads that somehow end up pushed into your own ass) then I'd be rimming the hell out of your hole, savoring the flavor of your sweet ass and the churned up mixture of the boy butter in your hole.

Since there's several of us there, I'd imagine we'd all be competing for a chance to taste your ass and each other, kissing each other deeply end enjoying every moment. So I think your asshole would be winking at several of us as you ass produced more cum oleo for us to spread over each other. I also imagine we'd lick and suck it off each other's cocks as we took turns fucking your ass.

In fact, knowing tops as I do, I expect your ass won't be the only one violated in that session as someone would end up giving their ass over to my cock or another's thick member.

Then again, chances are you aren't an 11 on my scale. Even more important, your hygiene might not be able to handle up to six cocks violating you for several hours so none of us might not want to get our noses anywhere near your pucker. So it will probably remain a fantasy you jerk off to Mr. Anonymous.

Anyway, if you were for real, you would have e-mailed me and not posted the question anonymously on Formspring.

Ask anything. I'll answer.

1427209257094239631-5252330573306967771?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.