three daddies

bottompigboi

I usually get together with a daddy couple, both of whom are in their 60s. When I went over their house to go swimming yesterday, I noticed there was a guest, another daddy, swimming in the pool. Once.I jumped into the pool, all three daddies converged on me, kissing, tonguing me, grabbing my nips, my cock, and fingering my hole. Someone suggested that we take the party inside, so we did just that.

One of the daddies started rimming my ass while another man sucked my cock. Then I started sucking the third guy's cock. At some point the guest positioned himself behind me and pushed his fat mushroom headed cock into my hole. At first, it hurt, mostly 'cause his cock was very thick, but after a hit or two of poppers, the pain changed to pleasure. One of the daddies put his cock to my lips, so I opened wide and sucked his cock down. I was being spit-roasted by two hot daddies, both of whom came at almost the same time. I felt a big warm load of cum flow across my tongue and felt the daddy who was in my ass tense-up and unload in me. In no time it was leaking out of my ass, so apparently he gave me a huge load.

I then started sucking the last daddy and before long I was rewarded for my efforts with another mouthful of cum. I can't wait to do it again.

Edited by Hotload84