[Gruntraq] Bullfuck

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

Sometimes you just pick something up sometimes. A few days ago on Twitter, a fellow Tweep said something like "I want to get bullfucked". It clicked in my head and simultaneously a number of other tweeps. Three days later it's a "thing". Why not? It sounds hella cool. I want to get bullfucked. And I sure as hell want to bullfuck too. It sounds like hard heavy sex, what men usually like.

That first day "bullfuck" went live among the twit pigs, I was giddy at work. So when some random guy showed up in my office I blurted out "I'm gonna bullfuck ya". He stopped cold and practically dropped his keys on the floor. I laughed, then he laughed and we went on with what he came for. It would have been cool if he had said "OK, when". But what the hell. You can say a lot of wicked shit at a construction site and get away with it in name of humor.

I went home and told my brother who was couch potato commando to get ready to be bullfucked. It moved him because not long after that I got to bullfuck him for the first time in over 15 years. He had already had my hole a few times since last weekend now and blew in my mouth but hadn't been up to taking my cock up his ass yet. Something about getting "bullfucked" made him say "OK".

He did ask me to wear a condom which I did for him. He's been living the straight life and isn't so close in to getting punked by a dude so I wasn't gonna be a dick about it. And he has no idea whether I'm safe or not for sure. I told him so, but I understand and respect his wishes. He is my brother after all. It felt so good to lay him on his back and pump him though. I took it easy and lubed him up really well because his hole was virgin for all intents and purposes.

While I was lubing and fingering his hole he admitted to playing with some of my butt toys while I've been at work. I thought that was so hot. I told him I would love to spend some time on his hole and get him up to some of the bigger ones, but that was getting ahead of things. When I got my cock in him he made a good bit of noise and asked me to take it easy on him once or twice, which again I did cuz I love him. With him on his back I laid into him and gave him a good man lovin as long as I could last. Even with the disconnect of the condom I came to a boil pretty fast and came into the condom with my dick in him. Cumming with my dick in is a must condom or not. It was a blast.

After I pulled out of him I stretched the condom off and set it aside. I jacked him off while fingering his hole and then sucked him until he finally got off. I licked up his jizz and offered to feed some of it to him but he wasn't into that. Give him time I'll have him pigging down on it.

That was a few days ago and he's been bullfucked a few times now and he has returned the favor, but raw in me. He's been relaxing and getting used to it a bit so I haven't had to be so tender with his newbie hole. Last night he got a good bullfucking and told me he was a little sore this morning. I always love to hear that.620619944028412509-4154022630181805428?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.