[iBLASTinside] Someone asked me this, so I'm going to pay it forward. What is your we

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

So this is a difficult question to answer since the adjective weird might have different meanings to different people. I'll just run through the top ten (in no particular order) that go through my head:

1. Having sex in a cemetery (more creepy than weird I think, but that was the only place convenient to us at the time). We were both 17 and horny and had no other place to go so give us both a break.

2. Showing up at an after church orgy (yes, you read that right) and having the host introduce us to the 14-year-old kid who had slipped out of his parents house down the street (we kindly excused ourselves).

3. Having sex when I was 19 years old and I took my shirt off. I had some acne on my back, to which the hookup asked if I had AIDS (I put my shirt back on and sent him home).

4. Having my clothes and keys stolen during an orgy (and that was relatively recent even you can read about at http://iblastinside.blogspot.com/2009/09/cocks-and-robbers.html).

5. He was a fireman. He was willing to let me do anything to him. Fuck him, he would suck me. Whatever. One requirement. I needed to piss on him. Our time together proved to be less than stellar. We went into the bathroom and he knelt in the shower. He was flaccid, a little chilled (at the time, it was winter) and it took a moment for me to build up steam. A trickle turned into a stream. By 10 seconds in, he had a respectable firm 5 incher. At 20 seconds, he had a load in his hand. By 30 seconds, he was showering off.

6. I walked into this guy's house and we started to undress. He looked at my cock and said, "I thought you were cut." I responded, "I am." He said, "No you're not." I pulled up the cock and showed him the circumcision scar, "Yes, I am. I just have a little extra skin for play." At that moment, it looked as if the man might barf. He begins slowly shaking his head no then it becomes more violent. "We can't do this. Now way."

7. Sometimes I get a little horny and others who are a little more "liberal" invite you over. So I'm expecting just to fuck but I get there and the guy's got a rim seat. I've never been on one but, what the hell. I take a seat and he really enjoys his work, let me tell you. He begins to mine for gold. And pretty soon, I realize he's going to strike gold. I let nature take its course. Not proud of it. But his ass was clean when i fucked it and left my load. Mutual assured destruction and pleasure. No kiss goodbye.

8. Double-fucking a guy but the other top insisted on wrapping while I went raw, which really felt quite weird, so I think it qualifies (wrote about this one too at http://iblastinside.blogspot.com/2004/01/deceptively-fun-16-plastic-or-skin.html).

9. It had been snowing and only in the last couple of days has the roads been cleared enough for local driving. I lived up north at the time so this was a big deal. Offered a blowjob by a married man, his wife stranded at her mother's, I went over to find he was 20 years older and 40 pounds less muscle. But good news, he still had all his teeth. And he used them. All of them. Kept using them.

10. Went to a campground with my partner (at the time) and two friends... one was supposed to be "my" friend and the other was supposed to be my partner's. Truth was, they were both my partner's friends and I was SOL. Long shitty weekend. I'm pissed. My partner's getting it all over. And the only one who's expressed an interest in me seems to look like Santa Claus. Then, on a dark hike back to the tent, my partner's best friend admits how he's always wondered what my cock is like and what it tastes like. He found out. As I'm zipping up, my partner appears out of the darkness. The friend suddenly barfs, my load and more, all over the place.

I hope this meets to your satisfaction!

Ask anything. I'll answer.

1427209257094239631-4351657481892589997?l=iblastinside.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.