Two loads tonight

Jakelc

Met up with one of my regular fuck buddies tonight. He took me out and then drove me to a country lane or me to suck his cock. I got a throat full of his load and then a hot golden shower. He drove me home soaking wet and then fucked me in my bedroom after stripping me. I got a second load off him and this time it was in my ass. Great guy, great night.

And another weekend starts with me going to sleep loaded. Four loads from guys from the club, pub and an online hook up at my place. The last guy had told me he loves sloppy seconds, likes his bottoms to be ready lubed and loaded. When I told him there was three loads in my ass he was like a kid in a candy shop. Sauna trip tomorrow to keep loaded I think. It's a real addiction when all I can think of is getting bred wherever I am and whatever I'm doing.