[Latin Btm Boi] Sunday Morning Play

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

Finally! Hooked up with this hung top and his boy. Been trying to get together for about 3 weeks now and this morning was my lucky day. Got home early from a buds house and was horned up so I hopped online. I was on for about fifteen minutes when he popped on and said he was free at 9AM. I jumped at the chance! Tried to be piggy and set something up after, love getting fucked with another tops cum, but no success.

I headed out and got there on time...I gotta admit I was turned on by the idea that he lived in an RV park, the whole white trash thing got me hard. I walked in and he was standing there with his boy. I immediately started kissing and stroking his 8 inch thick cock through his short (hard as a rock) I dropped to my knees and started to suck on it and licking his balls, he loved it. His boy loved watching and stroked his cock while I sucked his daddys.

We went to the bed and he threw my legs up, lubed up his cock and my hole and started slipping it in. I usually don’t do well in that position to get it in the first time but he applied the right pressure and it slowly made its way in.

My feet touched the ceiling and his boy kept my lugs propped up and that was nice so I could focus on squeezing my hole on his cock. He fucked deep and stared right into my eyes, so hot! He pulled out and started kissing and his boy started sucking my dick. He got hard again and flipped me on my belly and shoved his big dick deep, damn it hurt so good, I wanted his load soooo bad and started stroking his cock with my ass. He got close and pulled out and said he wanted to fuck me on my back again.

I rolled over on my back and he fucked me more on my back he started doing longer strokes into my ass and could tell he was close. He pushed deep in my ass let out a big moan and unloaded in my hole. I kept squeezing to drain every last drop.

I didn’t cum yet and they wanted me to so I sat on his cock and no more that 2 minutes later I shot my wad over his head and all over his face and chest...they made me stay on his cock till my cock was completely drained.

The boy cleaned us up and all I could think about was the next time I will get that big dick and load in my ass again.2858433662211294323-507186415430210443?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.