Other Tops How Long Do You Like Going Between Cums?

breederboy

Question for my top buddies: how long do you typically go between cumming and what's the typical/longest time you've gone between cums? For me the longest was close to a month, had a cumdump who wanted me to save up for him and not jerk or um at ll for several weeks until we hooked up and I pumped him full. It was fucking hot and the best orgams I've ever had. Ever since, I always like to go at least a week or two between fucks, I'm a big cummer anways, and bottoms seem to love big shooters. I've alo found the hornier I am, the more attentive I am to my bottom, so it works out all around. I have top buddies who say they jerk constantly, but what's the fun in that lol..dont get me wrong I still rub one out now and then but I'd much rather save my loads for a hungry bottom. Even if the pickings are slim at times, I figure unloading in a hot hole is better than wasting it.

Plus I love that feeling when my balls are relly full and heavy and blue ball and my dick gets contantly hard. So I tend to not jerk off uually I just find a good cumdump and unload in him and I find that every week or so sometimes two or three make for not only amazing sex, but flooding a hole really good.

The longest time (without jacking off) was about a month, just like in your case. And yes, the sex afterwards was great. But I find it more enjoyable to have real sex (i.e. fucking and seeding asses) twice a week, with masturbation in between, waiting a fortnight between fucks just seems weird. I don't NEED MORE to be content (believe it or not, I'm not a sex addict, I just LIKE sex), but I don't mind it, either. Right now I fuck around bareback on a daily basis. The offers I get right now are just amazing, so why should I restrain myself?

I usually stick to one bottom per evening, so he will get a nice, big, juicy load. I don't like indifferent bottoms who are just looking for an interchangeable top to be part of a procession of dicks. So I try not to act the same way with my bottom boys. Of course, there are exceptions, especially when attending a bareback party or going cruising ;)