[Latin Btm Boi] Sunday Afternoon Play

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

Hooked up at 11 this morning with another hung top that I have been trying to get together with. It was worth the wait and I can’t wait to do it again! He older but fucks like an 18yr old. We kissed for a long time and I sucked his hot 8" cock. He’s a great kisser! I straddled his cock and kissed for a while rubbing his cock between my cheeks to get a feel if he was going to want to bb or play safe. He started to push against my hole so I knew he wanted to fuck bb!

I grabbed the lube rubbed my hole and his cock and slowly slid down his rod. It was THICK and I took every inch...no sooner did I slip all the way down on it I dribbled a hot load on his chest. I did orgasm so I was still good to go. I rode it for a while then I got on all fours and he fucked me hard and fast! Before I knew it he started grunting and pulled out to shoot on my hole, I tried to keep him in but he was trying to get my hole cummy then push it all in. He had a slight curve at the tip so it didn’t make it in. I reached back and pushed his load in with my fingers then licked them clean and kissed a little while longer. He messaged me when he got home and cant wait to play again...neither can I!2858433662211294323-7340898718541951402?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.