Double Cummer Last Night

OGNC007

This is my first time posting. I've read several stories on here and have gotten so hard. I wanted to share my experience so here goes

This guy hit me up on Grindr last night. We had already met one time before and I was craving his cock again. He couldn't host because his roommate was home and I can never host because I live with my parents. I told him that my parents have an RV beside the house so we decided we would have our fun in there. He came over and parked in the field beside my house. We went into the RV and started making out. I love making out! We got undressed and I climbed on the bed. He got on top of me and we made out some more. He then moved down my body and started sucking my cock. After a few minutes of that he started making out with me again. I reached over for the lube and asked if he was ready. He lubed up his cock and my ass. I took a couple of hits of his poppers and told him I was ready. I have always had to start off sitting on anyone's cock for me to be able to take it or it is so painful I cant do it. Now I have found the joys of poppers. I was lying on my back and he slowly slid his cock into me. He starts slowly sliding his cock into my ass and it feels so good. He keeps sliding in and out and making out with me.

All of a sudden we see a light outside. I raise the blinds a little and there is a cop parked behind his car. We start freaking out and I throw my clothes on. I grab his keys and run outside. I explain to the cops that it was my car and I live in the house. They believed me and proceeded to leave. I go back inside and told him everything was cool.

I lay back down, take some more hits of the poppers, and he slides his cock back in me. He starts pumping me harder with my legs over his head. I can really hear his balls slapping against my ass. After a few minutes he starts moaning and I know whats getting ready to happen. I squeeze my ass and he cums inside me. I told him to pull out and I squeezed some of his cum into my hand. I start using it to jack off with and I tell him to fuck me some more. He slides his cock back in my ass and starts fucking me again. I'm stroking my cock with his cum as lube and he is plowing my ass again. It was so hot! I hear him start to moan again and I know he's getting ready to cum again. I start stroking harder and he cums inside my ass again. Just as I get ready to cum he slides his cock out of my ass and that sensation put me over the edge. I shot all over my chest and even on my chin.

We got cleaned up and he left. He messaged me again today and told me he wants to see me again. We are supposed to meet up again tomorrow at his place this time so there aren't any cops. I cant wait to feel his cock in my ass again. Maybe it will be good enough to make another post.

Well there will no longer be any repeat performances with this guy. He turned out to be crazy and I don't do crazy. I have a new story coming tonight.

Edited by OGNC007