[Hot Pigg] Five Load whore out!

Feeder

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

All my friends were either out of town or busy so decided to hang with a guy and let him whore me out. The first was an older guy but nice, sweet and caring. We ended up getting two guys over before the chemistry wasn't working and everyone left.

A guy I fuck with is married, gay married almost lol. I do this b/c they know what they want. I think I've posted about this before. He hits me up when his boyfriend is out of town. We will call him Benny. So Benny has a tendency to not respond when he says he's going to, forget we had plans, all the crap married guys do b/c they are dealing with multiple lies. I get it. He is tho the best sex I have had in years so I allow it. He hits be up and I'm on my way to his place.

I told him once that my hole was his and I was in the mood for getting whored out. So we spent the night whoring me out. The first two guys both Latin backgrounds and built. They took turns fucking everyone there. Oh yeah, he invited a bottom friend of his who ended up with no loads at all. :( I got all of them :) Didn't realize this till later.

Anyway the two guys looked like they were so into each other through all this and they left together. I love match making by accident. One load.

Next was this 20s kid that was a little pudgier than his pics but oh well. I liked doing it for Benny. He gave me two loads. He was a dump and go guy so not much to tell. Two loads.

We all kinda played around for a bit and then Benny's friend Jack came over. He was invited by the first guy I met up with but didn't like his age. He was shorter than I thought but nice dick and knew how to use it. Was odd tho. He like weird uncomfortable positions for his bottoms. I was like a rag doll moved into weird positions that did absolutely nothing for me. He also had the habit of rubbing his dick up and down my crack to get hard. Another thing that did nothing for me. Oh well. When he was in more comfortable positions, I enjoyed it. Two Loads.

Here where I need help and feedback. I am totally falling for Benny. There are so many more complications to the story bc of who his bf is but I cannot explain them on here. I never thought I would fall for him. I just thought he was a great fuck and cool guy. This past time was different tho. He wasn't just fucking me. I felt like he was making love to me. He kept staring into my eyes and seriously making out. We couldn't stop kissing. I was in heaven and would have let him do anything to me.

Problems

1. He's taken.

2. He did say the relationship was on its way to its end but that could change and they also live together till their lease is up which is like another 8 months.

3. I could have misread the signs. He could fuck everyone like that.

4. Even if I didn't misread the signs, he's taken and there's no guarantee that if he and his bf broke up that he would a) want to jump into another relationship and B) want that to be with me.

5. I have been on the other side of this fence and I don't want to do that to anyone even though I know his bf and he would deserve it.

6. It's only our second time meeting and it was mostly fucking both times. I could just be blinded by good dick. Drive my car with no license boy. You go!

7. I am thinking about this waaayyy too much.

Help...

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-286893066356799128?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.