[Gruntraq] Home Fires A Burnin

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

It’s been a wild week at the Gruntraq household. My "houseguest" previously referred to as my "brother" has been fast coming out of his straight laced shell. Like a couple of kids we have been at it together almost daily since he gave into my incestuous sexual advances. And while I wont be going into a lot of detail, it has been a refreshingly fun time with him as we are both discovering and rediscovering. While I was at first worried about how this would all weigh on him, he told me the other day he hasn’t had this much fun in a long time. And to quote him he said, “I feel like I’m in high school again”.

Well shit, if no other thing comes of our fooling around he deserves to feel good again. He even got into a little threesome with my 24yo fuck buddy over the weekend. We both pounded the pup and dumped in his sweet shaven hole. As my houseguest and I have been really sharing more of a growing personal connection in the past week I am going to back off blogging about a lot of the details. Sorry about that. But as this is a personal relationship, complicated I just feel that it is time to let it remain a bit more private until things get better defined.

On the other front my young pup who has also been a more frequent fixture in daily life has been spreading his wings and taking some pretty huge steps of his own. While he has had some years of hit and miss sexual experiences with men before we met recently, our hookups have evolved into more intimate play sessions that we both enjoy and look forward to. He is a hungry little guy, wanting it more and more of it. There is hardly much ground we have not explored yet and while we are both versatile, he likes being manhandled and dominated. With me being 15 years older than him and bigger in size, that seems a natural way of it. But relations wise, we are both on the track of keeping it a buddy thing. He has lots of guys his age out there to go after.

But on the personal level, he told me over the weekend that he was finally ready to come out to his parents. At 24, he is no kid. But he still lives at home with his single mom out of financial necessity. His dad lives on the east coast and while they are not close is still part of his sphere of influence. He was nervous and scared about it as we talked on Sunday we all are or were when that big earth moving experience was to be at hand. He was not sure he should, but wanted to get it off his chest so he can move on and be honest with his family.

Well, last night he told his mom and it didn’t go all that well. It was a big blow to him because he thought she would be the one to take it better, dad being the tough one. Instead, she flipped out and basically told him he was screwed up and needed to get his head straight. There is a lot more detail to it, but she refused to acknowledge, understand and accept. Because they live together, he is forced to work through it. But he was crushed and huge in doubt this morning about whether it was the right thing to do. It was the first time I saw him cry. The self doubt, worry and humiliation in him broke my heart. I’ve been there as many of us have. The best I could tell him is that it will get better and he has my brother and I to lean on, including a couch to sleep on if need be.

He thinks that his mom will come around but after the mental browbeating he is really afraid to talk to his dad now. While he is almost pissing in his pants about it and wants to forget it now, the cat is out of the bag and he has to move on it. The whole thing has made me relive my own experience when I was around his age. Fuck.

In conclusion there is a reason why I haven’t been posting lots of escapades in the past few days….because some stuff needs to be put in the right place and context. Sex is fun to brag on, but sometimes real life needs to be handled at home.

620619944028412509-6221723908841754398?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.